corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Ore%20no%20Imouto.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない
Alternative Names: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, OreImo, 我的妹妹才不会这么可爱, おれいも, 俺妹
Aired: Oct 3, 2010 to Dec 19, 2010
Episodes: 12
Categories: Comedy, Slice of Life, Seinen
Producer: Aniplex, AIC Build

FILE INFORMATION
Group: Mazui
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.98fps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha

SUMMARY

Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn't gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.

One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyousuke's surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.

That night, Kirino bursts into Kyousuke's room and, in perhaps the first conversation she has initiated with him in years, says they "have things to talk about." Kirino brings Kyousuke to her room and shows him an extensive collection of moe anime and lolicon bishoujo games she has been collecting in secret.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550

SCREENSHOTS
%5BMazui%5D_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_%5B9C50F426%5D.mkv_snapshot_04.07_%5B2010.10.1  3_17.31.19%5D.png
%5BMazui%5D_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_%5B9C50F426%5D.mkv_snapshot_05.10_%5B2010.10.1  3_17.32.11%5D.png
%5BMazui%5D_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_%5B9C50F426%5D.mkv_snapshot_11.57_%5B2010.10.1  3_17.32.49%5D.png
%5BMazui%5D_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_%5B9C50F426%5D.mkv_snapshot_19.56_%5B2010.10.1  3_17.33.36%5D.png

Trailer:

Last edited:
Re: [Mazui]My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!

Episode 5 added.

Episode 5 replaced with v2.

Here it is. Darn my need for sleep. :P

Episode 7 added.

Episode 8 added.

Episode 9 added.

I don't want to sound like ungrateful child, but is there by any chance that you have torrent version of these episodes?
My connection tend to have some issues with DL-ing large files directly.

Thanks in advance.

Nope - creating a torrent for just one user is also not very time-effective.
I recommend using download managers set to one thread per site.

Episode 10 added.

Episode 10 replaced with 10v2.

Episode 11 added.

Episode 12 added.
Series complete (more episodes in the upcoming Blurays).

Last edited:
Thank You for the effort! :D

I loved this series. Would a read the manga if it was more available, but from some reason all the online sites jump to chapter 18 out of nowhere.

You could try and request the early chapters; see if DJ finds something.
Anyway - you're welcome and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. BD releases coming soon. ;)

Any chances we could get those extra episodes that gonna include in the Blu-Ray, in the near future?

I will upload them when they come out. I know that at least Kira and Coalgirls will do the BDs and Mazui might also.
Anyway, it's about six months until those volumes are published, so not exactly near. :P

Anybody noticed at 10:06, the subtitles tend to run at much faster speed?
It no longer sync with the video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3