Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Shin%20Mazinger%20Shougeki%21%20Z%20Hen%20on%20Television.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 真マジンガー 衝撃! Z編 on television
Alternative Name: Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!, Shin Mazinger, True Mazinger Impact! Z Chapter, True Mazinger Impact! Z Chapter on television, Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-hen, Shin Mazinger Shogeki! Z-hen, True Mazinger, Z Mazinger, Mazinger Z: Edición Impacto!, مازنجر الحقيقي, 真魔神Z, Zマジンガー; 真マジンガー 衝撃!Z編
Aired: Apr 4, 2009 to Sep 26, 2009
Episodes: 26
Categories: Action, Alien, Dark Fantasy, Mecha, Parasite, Piloted Robot, Science Fiction, Shounen, Super Power
Producer: Bee Media, Code, Dynamic Planning, Lantis

Group: Frenchies-Subs (Translation by Gattai)

SUMMARY

Set in the near future, humanity enters another energy revolution following the discovery of Photon Power. Derived from the ore discovered under the foothills of Mt. Fuji, its intended use was to solve the world's energy problems with its unimaginable power. Seeking this energy is Dr. Hell, a madman craving world domination who with his subordinates Baron Ashura, Count Brocken and Viscount Pygman, commands an army of mechanical beasts excavated from the ruins of ancient Greece to seize the Photon Power Lab for himself. Meeting the attack head on is the hot-blooded teenager Kabuto Kouji, who pilots the Photon Powered robot built by his grandfather, Mazinger Z. But in this battle between Dr. Hell and the Kabuto family, many legends surrounding the Mycenaean Civilization and Bardos Island, as well as the secrets of Mazinger Z remain shrouded in mystery.

A new series based on the mecha show that started it all, Mazinger Z. Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen starts over from the beginning with a new cast, to tell a new story unrelated to the original show.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: BluRay
Format: Matroska
File Size: 372,91 MiB
Duration: 23mn 45s
Bitrate: 2 195 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v5.0.0 ('Die Wahre Liebe') built on Sep 25 2011 20:33:49
Format: AVC
Profile: [email protected]
Codec: x264 - core 67 r1153 7b6ce6a
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=12 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy_rd=0.0:0.0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=6 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / bframes=5 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / wpredb=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / rc=2pass / bitrate=2000 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:
Reactions: votinh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?