Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Occult%20Academy.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 世紀末オカルト学院
Alternative Name: Zaidanhoujin Occult Designer Gakuin, Seikimatsu Occult Academy, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Occult, OkaGaku, Học Viện Huyền Bí, 世纪末超自然学院, 세기말 오컬트 학원, オカ学
Aired: Jul 6, 2010 to Sep 28, 2010
Episodes: 13
Categories: Action, Comedy, Mystery, School, School Life, SciFi, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Supernatural
Producer: Aniplex, Xebec, A-1 Pictures

Group: Coalgirls

SUMMARY

The story revolves around Maya, the daughter of the former Headmaster of Waldstein Academy, and a time traveling agent Fumiaki Uchida. In the year 2012, the world had been invaded by aliens and time travelers were sent back to the year 1999 in order to find and destroy the Nostradamus Key, which Nostradamus Prophecy foretold as what would bring about the apocalypse. The series then turns to the year 1999, where Maya returns to the Academy with the intention of destroying the Academy by superseding her late father's position as the principal. Her plan was interrupted when she meets Fumiaki and learns of the forthcoming destruction. Despite being distrusting towards Fumiaki, they form a pact to look for the Nostradamus Key.

In order to find the Nostradamus Key, time agents were provided with specially created cell phones. When a user finds an object of interest, by thinking of destroying it and taking a photo, and if the resulting image is that of a peaceful world, then the subject is the Nostradamus Key. Conversely, if the subject is not the Nostradamus Key, then the photo displays destruction. By using the phone, Maya and Fumiaki investigates occult occurrences as they occur in the town.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 374.40 MiB
Duration: 24mn 12s
Bitrate: 2 163 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v3.4.0 ('Rapunzel') gebaut am May 15 2010 05:00:31
Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 104
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=12 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=10 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=0 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=12 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=18.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: FLAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.