Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
The%20World%20God%20only%20Knows.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 神のみぞ知るセカイ
Alternative Name: Tsubasa Chronicle, Tsubasa, CotW, TRC, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Tsubasa: As Crónicas de Sakura, Chronicle of the Wings, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Que sa volonté soit faite, Kaminomi, TWGOK, 神のみぞ知るセカイ The World God Only Knows, Одному лишь Богу ведомый мир, Светът, който само Бог познава, العالم الذي لا يعلمه إلا الله, دنیایی که فقط, کامی نومی زو شیرو سکای
Aired: Sep 25, 2010 to Dec 23, 2010
Episodes: 12
Categories: Action, Comedy, Contemporary Fantasy, Demons, Fantasy, Harem, High School, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural
Producer: Geneon Universal Entertainment, Manglobe

Group: Chihiro

SUMMARY

Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid dating sim gamer. He is known on the Internet as "The Capturing God" for his legendary skills to be able to "capture" any 2D girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is known as otamegane, a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku (オタク) and megane (メガネ-"glasses").

At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts what is thought to be a challenge, and a demon from Hell nicknamed Elsee appears. She asks for his cooperation to help her in catching the runaway spirits. These spirits hide themselves inside the girl's heart, and Elsee suggests that the only method to force the spirits out is by "capturing" their hearts—making them fall in love. Appalled by the idea, Keima refuses after clarifying to Elsee that he is only interested in "capturing" 2D girls and that he detests reality. Nevertheless, with the contract already accepted, Keima would have to help Elsee no matter what; if they fail, both Elsee and Keima would lose their heads.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 379.11 MiB
Duration: 22mn 5s
Bitrate: 2 400 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v4.5.0 ('Speed of Light') built on Feb 1 2011 02:10:32
Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 112 r1867 22bfd31
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=16 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=10 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=8 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: FLAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits

Last edited:
Reactions: Sherwin Riga

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha