Original Name: 天体戦士サンレッド
Alternative Name: Astro Fighter Sunred
Aired: Oct 3, 2008 to Mar 28, 2009
Episodes: 26 + 1
Categories: Comedy, Parody, Super Power, Seinen
Producer: flying DOG

Group: ANBU

SUMMARY

Tentai Senshi Sunred is the magnificent story of the conflict between good and evil that takes place in the city of Kawasaki. Sunred, ally of justice, is dedicated to stopping the evil organization Florsheim on their quest for world domination, while General Vamp and his minions are constantly thinking up new schemes to defeat Sunred. In what sounds like a typical story, the characters make all the difference.

Our hero Sunred is rude, violent, and lazy, playing pachinko all day and leeching off of his girlfriend Kayoko Uchida. Meanwhile General Vamp is polite, conscientious, and an ideal homemaker who cooks, mothers his minions, and discusses housekeeping with Kayoko, who bickers constantly with Sunred. Even the monsters of Florsheim tend to be adorable and harmless.

Each episode is comprised of several shorts weighing in at anywhere from a few minutes to a few seconds, and explores the daily lives of these sworn enemies. This is the story of the battle between good and evil that takes place in Kawasaki.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: HDTV
Format : Matroska
File Size: 149.5 MiB
Duration: 13 min 0 s
Bitrate: 1 608 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v2.4.0 ('Fumbling Towards Ecstasy') built on Oct 11 2008 20:13:15
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 65 r1024M 2652abe
Frame Rate:
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 848x480
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=8 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy_rd=0.6:0.0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / bframes=16 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / wpredb=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40(pre) / rc=2pass / bitrate=1296 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=0
Audio #: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha