Original Name: TEXHNOLYZE
Alternative Name: Texhnolyze, Technolyze
Aired: Apr 17, 2003 to Sep 25, 2003
Episodes: 22
Categories: Action, Sci-Fi, Psychological, Drama
Producer: Group TAC, Rondo Robe, Fuji TV, Pioneer LDC

Group: RaX

SUMMARY

Texhnolyze takes place in the city of Lux, a man-made underground city that has crumbled after years of neglect and lack of repairs. Citizens of Lux have come to refer to their home as simply "The City" and treat it as though it has a mind and will of its own. Three major factions battle to control Lux: Organo, a group of "professionals" who collaborate with the criminal underworld that controls Texhnolyze (prosthetics), the Salvation Union, a populist group that seeks to disrupt Organo's business, and Racan, a collection of young individuals with Texhnolyzes that use their abilities for personal gain.

Ichise was once an orphan who has made a place for himself in Lux as a prize fighter. One day, a fight promoter grows angry with him and the altercation that follows results in Ichise losing an arm and a leg. Before death can take him, Ichise is found by the scientist Eriko Kamata, who uses him as a test subject for her newly designed Texhnolyze. With these powerful new limbs at his disposal, Ichise begins to work for Oonishi, the leader of Organo. He soon meets a mysterious young girl, Ran, who has the power to see possible futures. Together, they soon realize that Lux is on the brink of war and collapse, and that they may be the only ones who can save The City.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Format : Matroska
File Size: 224.6 MiB
Duration: 23 min 17 s
Bitrate: 1 348 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v2.1.0 ('Another Place To Fall') built on Aug 19 2007 13:40:07
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 56 svn-667C
Frame Rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 640x352
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=5 / brdo=0 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=3 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / bframes=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40(pre) / rc=2pass / bitrate=1110 / ratetol=1.0 / rceq='blurCplx^(1-qComp)' / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40
Audio #1: (English)

Format: AAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Audio #2: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?