Wishing ASF a Merry Chrustmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Wishing ASF a Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I know I made the LPW a Christmas theme but still. Merry Christmas everyone. And happy New Year. I'm driving to Texas (20 hour drive :deadsad:) the day after Christmas to visit my older brother, and his wife and kids for a week or so, so probably won't be online during that time. Anyway, again Merry Christmas all.

Persona.4%3A.The.Ultimate.In.Mayonaka.Arena.full.1402485.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57892]Canaan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9860]malone[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=21726]Otokonoko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6962]biohrd[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1808]Shine[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Lol, I wishing also for everyone an peaceful and enjoyable Xmas, and soon an Happy New Year, 2016^_^!

Edit: Have an safe drive though, TKos!

Merry X-Mas to all of you ! hope you enjoy those with your beloved one´s !!! just want to thank you all for beeing always so kind and helpful....I love you all so much,more than words could ever say...My English sucks so this may not make any sense to you but...I love you all.Thank you all for your support,your kindness,This is the place to be...ASF Forever :)

Reactions: nanashi1
Merry Christmas to you and your family too man! [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
Have a safe trip!

Happy new year to everyone~

Wishing health & happiness to each and every one of you,and to your family with beloved friends ~

Merry Christmas, everyone! And a wonderful new year full of accomplishments, and all sorts of good things ^ _ ^
Konachan_com_175132_bell_bow_eevee_espeon_flar.jpg

Merry christmas to you all! I hope you all get an amazing day filled with loved ones (yes, food is included there) and manage to create some more memories!

Merry Christmas to you and ASF!

Thank you [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Have a nice day!(・∀・)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?