Happy Valentines to everyone~!*psst,free chocolate*

Status
Not open for further replies.

|♚|KK|♚|

Here is,once again the day of many people spend their time with their beloved,has come!Well,it's actually just got Feb.14th here but I was so excited and made the thread from early~ Well,to anyone who has already found their other-half I wish eternal happiness~and to the ones like poor me who haven't -yet,I wish your dreams will come true one day~!
As for the feelings trip,I found an awesome AMV,hope you all like it :3

000-01-Valentine-Anime-Girl.jpg
~Our guest list~
[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122189]Saga.[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=118937]okabe_rintarou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112735]starry_carrot[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60953]Aeritha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=123224]sakuusaku[/MENTION];

I drop by because I heard chocolate, however I left with Sora instead of said chocolate.

Happy Valentine everyone, may you all find your one and only waifu for laifu ;)

/me run from Seiba now that I have kidnapped Sora A_A

Happy V-Day to you all! I came here cuz I heard chocolate too and senpai's here. Senpai does the chocolate have hazelnut in it...? /me looks nervously around.

Happy Valentine's Day!
I wish for everyone to find their true soulmate.
And be eternally happy for those who have already found their beloved ones.

I really like this AMV. Kimi ni Todoke is so touching ^__^

Happy Valentine's Day for all of you!
Great wishes for those who have someone to share this day (not me, of course)
Here I bring a box full of hope for those like me that are still waiting.

xQfKBu.png

Like I always say, no one is ever sufficiently old to not find their other half. Regardless place, time or culture, all have the opportunity to find someone to makes us feel loved.
So if you're somebody you think you'll never find someone to love, think that there are many people who are like you and the fact of having been alone for so long did not prevent them from moving on.
For those who are alone on this day, we can only love each other and appreciate the friendship, which beyond any love we can have, is always present and latent.

k76vPP.png

PD: [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; what an amazing AMV. It made me cry...

NoN0S5.png

Whoa? Somebody said free chocolate?

/me runs with all her might

HDLJ9r.png

Happy Valentines everyone!

[mention=93850]|♚|-kk-|♚|[/MENTION]; Happy Valentines to you too! I can be your Valentines! (keep it a secret). Oh wait, I'm already telling the world.

tumblr_mi8y6yFaUs1rzy0u4o1_500.png

Enjoy!

I think I'll spend all day with my phone :goodtea:

/me bites the free chocolate

Well if your single, and have an iphone, you can talk to siri and pretend shes your girlfriend. You might look pathetic, but hey I guess its something...(No she will not turn into a hot girl like a manga)

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! I hope you're all having a nice day even if it's you being alone in your room and eating chocolate ... like I do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?