Happy Lunar New Year 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
QlrzRf9.jpg

The Anime-Sharing Community wish everyone who celebrates Lunar New Year a [hl-yellow]wealthy[/hl-yellow], [hl-berry]joyful[/hl-berry] year of the [hl-green]horse[/hl-green].

祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,健康平安,马到功成,梦想成真!:goodluck:

Whether or not you celebrate the Lunar New Year, wishing all a happy new year filled with prosperity, good health and success.

Happy Chinese New Year to all~! :cheering:

Gong xi fa cai, hong pao na lai?

Nufufu, time to get all the angpaos... :evillaugh:

If everyone has a huge family tree and everyone else in the world are their chinese friends
Hoho

I shall leave you to die in this thread
Because we are not supposed to post all of these
Adieu ~

Happy Lunar New Year...

...I don't suppose any of you people got quite a load of chicken, duck, geese, fruit, and those sticky snacks?

Happy Lunar New Year from England ;) Wish you guys have a prosperous and healthy year ahead, for this is a blessing from King and Seiba ;)

I'll leave a couple of images to celebrate this joyful day.

j89v.jpg
1650875-bigthumbnail.jpg

Well I was on multiple tabs sending PM to people as well. But stop spamming randomly in this thread you two ¬_¬

Reactions: oilaolenm
Well, in my country (or at least in my region) will it not celebrated, but nevertheless... - I wish for the souls, the this celebration celebrates; - Happy Luna Year^^!!!

Notice: I'm waiting again on the Dragon Year - well, this will in 2024 again be.

Reactions: oilaolenm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3