Happy Holidays 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
On behalf of the AS staff. I wish everyone, friends and family have a lovely holiday season filled with joy and happiness.

We are very sorry but we couldn't make a Christmas theme on time, so all I could offer is a snowing banner. 2013 was a busy year for all of us. It's amazing that we managed to finish the Phase 1 of the major design. Although I admit that I've failed to keep up with the schedule for Kii.re. Though, we adopted Yande.re and managed to keep it freely accessible for everyone, it's still a major achievement.

As for my Christmas eve, this image pretty sum up everything.

Feel free to add your pictures below.

From left to right:
Some flower, a tissue box, a chocolate cake with my imouto, and [fun] [stuff]

Last edited:
33d57d14c9d39586e364d151525748c1_zps9a62212d.jpg

Merry Christmas!

And

Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays and best wishes to all AS members and forum's staff. Hope we can get some more new features in the future and keep moving foward! ^.^
Have a good day!~~~~~

Beautiful banner btw. ^.^

Happy Holiday and hope next year will be more fun and crazy :cheering: :fulfilled:

1870662-8ZBLEX6.jpg

Last edited:
[hl-black]Well, from me also a happy and peaceful X-mas-holidays for everyone in ASF!!![/hl-black]​
anime+xmas5.png

Notice: Don't worry Checky, we won't angry with you be; - Because none is perfect on the world^^!

5TyZ6dm.jpg

Have a good Holiday and new years Eve....and remember, xmas last until new years eve, and the new year lasts until the next(or well into spring) ^ Thats what I think to myself at least.

Lots of nice things I saw here....Such pretty flowers....and sentimental tissues no doubt. May you all have a white and warm christmas, with lots of amusement. And yes, sharing is caring...in all different shapes and forms humhum.

Me< too tired now....must find rest, and some sleep.

Last edited:
D'aww, still Single Hell as usual, I see. /me pets Checkmate.

Happy holidays, everyone, and Happy New Year in advance. ヽ(´∀`)人(・ω・)人( ゚Д゚)人(・∀・)人( ̄ー ̄)人(´_ゝ`)ノ

(And yes, the snow looks lovely. <3)

Happy holidays, everyone. Hope everyone has some blissful and peaceful days. \o/

The staff is doing a nice job, so thank you for everything! Keep up the good work! Am already excited about ASF's future~

Side note: [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; I see you had a nice christmas eve. I like your choice of [fun] [stuff].

Happy Holidays everyone :)
I'm glad that I've joined this community just before christmas time :D It's a pleasure to be here :)

Happy Holidays to everyone in the A-S family!
Here's to another good year!

Happy Holidays to all the members of our community :) And happy new year (in advance).

PS: i was pleasantly surprised to read that AS staff are now taking care of yande.re. I have been a user of yande.re for over 5 years, I was afraid that they might close access to people who don't upload (from what I read there a few months ago)

First and foremost, belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from King and Seiba everyone! Me and Seiba wish you all have a great day with whoever you're going to spend it with, for it is a blessing from King and Seiba! For this occasion, I think dressing up and attending to the party is not too bad of an idea, so here we go guys, this is how Seiba would have attended to this Christmas party in my opinion:

Z08gI66.jpg

chTSaHq.jpg

OKerqrG.jpg

MXz7YeY.jpg

0OQWKOw.jpg

R0LMFSl.jpg

pukAyGf.jpg

0oiC1nu.jpg

u3Oqu4Z.jpg

XPWzvlb.jpg

IppDKCa.jpg

9ZgBfd7.jpg

4tscHyN.jpg

FsUfjfb.jpg

FzYD5eA.jpg

6iImC1E.jpg

NokY3QP.jpg

IDjcR2t.jpg

mLaXzEC.jpg

ChHGYQ4.jpg

ead5wU1.jpg

jDnffbQ.jpg

zUcH8aB.jpg

hnOvJGe.jpg

So, it has been three years since Anime-Sharing Forum (ASF) was first founded huh…? Time sure flies! I still remember joining ASF being the 26th registered member of ASF and meeting the "First Generation" members, winning my first LPW, was the first to grab OverDrive from Corocoro-sama once the forum was open to public…all of these felt like yesterday to me. Over the three years I've had a few nick names, Seiba-con, King, King-sama, Ou-sama, Arty, Art, KA, sometime even King Nii-sama to name a few, though most people call me King, and know that my one and only love is Seiba. Some of you who know me for longer will know that I've quite a good collection of Limited Edition Seiba figures, only a few of you will have seen my collection, but unfortunately I have no intention of sharing it anytime soon on ASF. Some of the more observant of you will also know that I write novels, I describe it as my good memories in life with a fantasy twist to it, it includes a lot of real life friends, internet friends and of course tons of anime characters and crossover. For those of you who don't know me, I'm just one of the oldest member in the forum as you might have worked out from the paragraph already, also nice to meet you and I would like to welcome to ASF!! ;)

Over the years the community have expanded to a much bigger one compared to that of three years ago, the First Gen members I used to talk with no longer drop by as often, in fact they are a very rare sight to see. I still remember that Admins used to drop by a lot more compared to now, meeting one of the few people who added my on other social media such as FaceBook to stalk the shi* out of me ( [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION], [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]). Nonetheless it is also quite nice to see regular members "camping" ( [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]Sammy[/MENTION], [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION], [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]…etc) in the LPW ready to chat with you which is covered in almost all time-zone, which compared to the time-zone covered back in the time, it shows we're now a worldwide forum bonding us together with a similar interest. Though generally I normally find that the conversations are so weird nowadays that I can't find myself being able to join in compared to before. I can't say this is a great change but I guess it might just be me thinking its too random. Of course, I've also greeted a lot of new members, it is great to see more and more people joining in this family (as some of you know, I sometime refer ASF as being the Anime-Sharing Family), namely [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] that I've met recently and I would love to meet you one day in Japan, you can show me around!

And of course as the community expands, so does the relationships between people, the forum games and various other things. I see people calling each other kyoudai, some people wanting to be the pet of others, Ojou-sama being admired and many other forms of interesting relationships I yet to mention or discover. Many different games have also been created, mostly just spam ones like Count to One Million, but other interesting and in depth one such as Mafia Game, every now and then competitions such as ones thought up by [MENTION=18465]Rena-chan[/MENTION] truly amaze me still at what a creative community we've amongst us. Last but definitely not least, we've our [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] who is hard working at finding out about people's birthday and celebrating it, drawing the more active members of the community to wish them a great birthday, it is very heart warming to see and I know a lot of effort was used to create that mention list, I remember myself fixing one as a moderator, it is a real pain indeed and for that I must thank you for the ongoing effort, but no, you'll never find out when my birthday is ;)

But! (Always a but somewhere right?) Not just the Social Section expanded over the years. Other areas of the forum have as well, especially recently with the new addition of more and more creative members, to name a few such as [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28026]Kosu-Mosu[/MENTION] with their ongoing effort in creating different signatures and showcasing them, making me jealous of your Photoshop skillz! [MENTION=297]Pinky-sama[/MENTION] joined not longer after the forum went public and was appointed Moderator of that section. I must praise her for her ongoing effort in Signature of the Moth (SOTM), keeping our creative members of the forum in the form of this competition out of boredom. Also your every now and then song release is very refreshing and I'm sure that in the future you will eventually reach your dream ;)

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION], I remember requesting a lot of music from him, he is my reliable source of music on ASF when Anime-Sharing Lossless (ASL) back in the time wasn't as big as it is now. Not only that I remember having great time and fun with him in the three word game when I constantly try to get him into sticky situations and his creativity on how to get out of them still amaze me today. You were a great friend and I hope you drop by more often Kami-sama ;) ASL have also expanded a lot over the years and it is now one of my main source of music, thanks for the ongoing effort by you guys!!

I would personally like to thanks [MENTION=2]Iggy-sama[/MENTION], [MENTION=3]Checku-sama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4]Corocoro-sama[/MENTION] for creating and maintaining this, making it better over the years (even though the update took longer than expected xD). Without you three, I don't think I'll be around with this community here and now. Also other staffs such as [MENTION=1]Tessu-sama[/MENTION], [MENTION=2736]WsE-sama[/MENTION], [MENTION=11]Girlcelly-sama[/MENTION] and all the staff I haven't named, I'm sure you guys have your share of contribution too and I thank you for your great effort and time! This is the one and only forum that I've registered, stayed with and contributed, recently even becoming one the staff of ASF, thanks to caring of [MENTION=4809]Will-Senpai[/MENTION], [MENTION=71]The Loli Mod[/MENTION] and many pointers from Iggy-sama, I promise I'll strife to be a better mod in the future and hopefully together we can witness the expansion of ASF over the years yet to come, working together to make this forum better and better.

So this is just a "few" words from me, a brief summary of my experience of ASF over the three years I've been with ASF. For those of you who prefer the TL;DR version, well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, hopefully 2014 will be a great year ahead of us and let's try to make this forum better! Thanks!

King

P.S. Sorry for all the amazing people I haven't tagged, but I was scared that I'm gonna blow the word limit, this is actually a 1200+ words long letter from me!

Last edited:
I'll wait for a proper theme next year; the snow effect was a nice touch that fit quite well, I'd say. :fulfilled:

Counting down to the end of the year~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?