Happy Birthday Franki, Sammy and + Monjster 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Crystal

ひきこもり
Elite Member
Oct 4, 2013
:happybday: :cheering: Happy Brithday [MENTION=87]Franki[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]Sammy[/MENTION], [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] and the other members who are also birthday today. :cheering: :happybday:
On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my friends. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and even more special year ahead. May God Bless you all.​

1l9CCK5.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Frank, may you find your osananajimi again (and the promise of marriage still stand)

Reactions: uenchuceli
I see, then..
/me accompanies other sad people that are having their birthday but not celebrated here

I see, then..
/me accompanies other sad people that are having their birthday but not celebrated here

gomen gomen...
but as you see from the bottom of homepage just show today was only Frankincense brithday and nobody else so what can i do for the others member is now showing her/his brithday :sowwy:
for sammy and monjster i know they today was their brithday from the other thread is made by monjster..

i gave you my best wishes already, sam =/

happy birthday, frank. may your day be blessed with lots of imouto!

happy birthday, monj. best wishes to you!

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
So Feb-babies include Frank, samy, Nazaka, Checkmate, Monjster

and some other forgotten people

People I've seen around the forums before include (but not limited to)

KuroiHana
TsubameGaeshi
Shine
Soranus
Infamous
Joyjason
Arylin

Not sure how accurate it is though, and apologies if you felt that I trivialised your birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks