Happy Birthday to corocoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Aside of his anime uploads, not many people knows of [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];

Although he's not among the first to show up and sign up for the AS project, the first time he appeared, he disguised as a noob, and asked me on how to install/play a game we can operate without being DMCA'ed into oblivion, but in fact he wasn't one. As we progress through the draft of Anime-Sharing, he shows some interest and helped out in certain areas of the project, he proved himself capable of doing almost everything with just one sentence from me.

coro's rather smart, he can handle everything by himself he accomplished every given task without a lot of fuss. As of now he's our second-in-command Administrator and our representative, handling most diplomatic matters for the AS Project aside of his main task of taking care the anime section, which he had been doing an impeccable job since 2010.

Without corocoro's, a lot of thing wouldn't be possible, and AS wouldn't be as good as it is.

Happy Birthday and thanks for everything so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
happy birthday Mr. corocoro^^.....keep up the good work:thumbup:

Woww. Happy birthday

29 of December

And thanks for everything you've done, corocoro

Happy birthday, coro. Hope you're old enough to no longer be a target for Check's hammer. :p

Happy Birthday Mr Troll, I wonder how many people actually know this name of his? xD I'm sure all the older gen and older admins does, but the new joined members probably know him as Mr. Woroworo xD Nonetheless, thanks for all the hard work you have put into ASF and I'm very grateful of all the uploads in anime section, and fulfilling the requests I have made! Thanks and keep up with the great work Corocoro-sama! Somehow I hope you drop by Spam section more like you used to, it was quite fun getting trolled by you, I kind of missed the old days fun of admins dropping by ;) See you around Corocoro-sama and I hope you have an enjoyable day!

Coro has been a great help to me as well. He is a wise person who has specialized in many fields; he never lets me down when I ask for his help. He is also a master of disguise as Checkmate mentioned; in his free time one thing he loves to do is to disguise as me and go around trolling ASF members. In short, he's a dangerous person whom you want to be aware of, and a grandmaster of trolling, aka Mr. Troll.

That doesn't make him less likable though. Happy everything coro! (Birthday, Xmas, new year, etc.)

Hmmm I've never talk with him but his works are awesome. Happy birthday Mr. corocoro

G'gratulation to your Xth. b-day, Corocoro, I hope ,that you a great day have become still..., and I wish again for you and on your family/friends a very great new-, and a healthy new year^^/!!!

Notice:

I give to, that we, Corocoro and I, not always a good way had, but how say a famous proverb: "Nobody is perfect" - anyway I wish, too that nevertheless that we from now and on future good will come from.

Happy Birthday corocoro, I wish you an awesome birthday and a happy holiday =D

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Geburtstag!

Thank you very much for always doing such a good job and being so diligent~

Thanks for making anime sharing the wonderful place it is and for the years to come

Happy birthday

Probably late.

But Happy Birthday!

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];

Happy belated birthday, Corocoro!

Thanks for all your fine work!

Well, I'm late but ... belated happy birthday !

And thx for everything you've done so far C':

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.