Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

|♚|KK|♚|

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION];
Good job surviving another year :P
And there you go, you aged again! *cough* One step closer to being a wizard *cough*
Enjoy the cakes, and the gifts!
:nekopara_hug:

batman_cake_by_msmith211-d6asyrl.jpg

42C32C7B76071EFEB504492148F063186BBB1211

@kyoko chan - haha xD I am a wizard harry xD and thanks! xD ohhhh I get my very own harem xD then I will do what I learned from your harem hahaha xD

You're not a wizard yet!:boys2_hahaha:
but yeah you can have a harem:boys2_glasses:,
and don't think I only have husbandos cause actually those are some of my waifus:boys2_secret:
I'm just sharing them with you because I'm a very generous and kind person!!:boys2_tehee:

kyoko chan - I highly doubt you have waifus xD I think you mean slaves xD that you whip xD
you tell them which one do you want they point them out then you whip them and go "as if kakakaka buahahahakakaka " xD
that how it goes xD *nods nods* yes my imagination never fails me xD
and yes I am xD Wingardium leviosaaaaaaaaa xD
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3