Halloween is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

|♚|KK|♚|

zYp5Jj.jpg

For me I've never celebrated halloween but I always wanted to!Well,this time of year has come again and let's celebrate it with everyone! I wish everyone a great time and happy halloween :3

giphy.gif
[The list of guests ]
giphy.gif

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION];

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Shir0 herro~

Happy Halloween people.

Is Halloween a day where I'm allowed to murder people then decorate them as corpses around my house to make my house scary?

Shir0 herro~

Happy Halloween people.

Is Halloween a day where I'm allowed to murder people then decorate them as corpses around my house to make my house scary?

True story, a few years ago a lady committed suicide by hanging herself on a tree in her yard. People thought it was a Halloween decoration so they ignored it :goodtea:

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
True story, a few years ago a lady committed suicide by hanging herself on a tree in her yard. People thought it was a Halloween decoration so they ignored it :goodtea:

People are scary :goodtea:

I am appalled at the lack of horror stories. Since KK is yandere perhaps she could provide some. =\

Hmm horror stories?I have lots of them ^^ but this is not about being a yandere though <_<

zYp5Jj.jpg

For me I've never celebrated halloween but I always wanted to!Well,this time of year has come again and let's celebrate it with everyone! I wish everyone a great time and happy halloween :3

giphy.gif
[The list of guests ]
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You rang, senpai? :goodtea: Also happy halloween for you all ^^

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Happy Death Day all, let's with some horror acts begin...:runhappy:

Yeah... Btw, in our country here we're calling this day "randomly": Death's Day...:goodtea:

Edit: Hi Cre!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh, that's interesting ^^ Where are you from? :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.