To 100.000th. anniversary, g'gratulation, SAMY....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
You did it, Samy...!!!
237641.jpg

Well, after a long way, did our high valued friend, Samy managed that we still dream can - he is for us all here a big example: Samy! Still a another 100k p.'s, okay...?

:runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy:

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
I'll hold off on my congrats until he actually reaches 100k
it doesn't feel right with me if I say it right now XD

what I can say for now:
go make that "more or less 80 posts" :3

lol....sasuga spam king XD....keep it coming my friend:>

:objection: ...Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooop there with spamming...!!!

I've a error made, because I had a another page openly had, where at the edit process accidentally the s + alt buttons pushed have...:sowwy:

Lol ok then... x3 Mehs... ill get to 100k tmr~ Need to sleep now xD Already 5...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not many humans can boast such a feat! GJ sam!

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
hmm..that tabs explained why sammy got so many clones:o_O:

Well, I it would feel kinda awkward to congratulate somebody simple because of their post counts to be honest, but...I'm wondering what else I could say...

Congratulations for keeping the forums this much more crowded and all the people around =)

After they are open it shouldn't really though? Unless thing on the page require continuous loading. When my connection bogs down I tend to open tons of tabs and then do something while they all load. :)

Hmm... well my connection is fairly slow anyhow =w=

But just got hit by a chunk of melancholy... Was listening to this while digging through old images...
53b5d40a1cd57e3617df36327f77659f.jpg

Come back sometime [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION];... and expect you to be back sometime as well [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama...

After they are open it shouldn't really though? Unless thing on the page require continuous loading. When my connection bogs down I tend to open tons of tabs and then do something while they all load. :)

just sounded funny to me^ Like doing something on purpose you know is going to slow down, just to get an excuse to do something else in the mean time...I think I might do that too with some things.

i'm downloading right now...so it'll affect the speed tooT.T

hmm....lilium:gotidea:...the orgel version is great too^^

just sounded funny to me^ Like doing something on purpose you know is going to slow down, just to get an excuse to do something else in the mean time...I think I might do that too with some things.

Well, if I know that I am going to open them anyways, and that their loading slowly is going to get on my nerves, then I am better off letting them all load while I sort through files or something for a minute. :)

Hmm I tried learning that on piano once. I should probably finish it sometime. I'm looking at maybe getting a keyboard so that I can practice in my room, which I would be more comfortable with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。