Looking for an artist to help me out with my project! PM me for infos

M

Michi 18

Hello!

I don't know if this post should be here so if it's wrong please be free to move it any ways I am looking for an artist or two to help me out in my current project it is called Wisdom Revival.

Though to give thrill to others I've decided to ask you to just pm me for the info to be private

Thank you !

whats your project >.< ( warning im a noobie at drawing)

It is called Wisdom Revival

Its about a girl whom shockingly became the president of their class . She has been a president once in her elementary years but she didnt do well so she never tried to be in that kind of situation anymore. Yes she was a nerd though they never thought of her as an officer even she didnt think that would happen again .Until it was the start of her freshmen years wherein she meets a lot of new people who can be her friends or enemies. The class voted for her because during their orientation she displayed the attitude of responsibility ,initiative and good leadership . She is also trustworthy. Will she find love in this situation or will she end up failing in her responsibility again ?

This is an otome game with a slice of school life

It's supposed to be in the Graphics Showcase if you would like to request artists.

I would consider helping... however, I have my own requests and a contest to fulfill.

Sounds pretty neat based on the name.

Have a look around the Graphic Showcase if you want more people.

It would be nice to see some concept art, but that's why you need artists. xP

Best wishes to you.

Hmm... interesting i suppose... though i probably cant help as i am...

Well if you're interested feel free to pm me and Im sorry if I am in the wrong section ......... Im just new..........

Though not only artists are the people I need also a composer and a programmer of Ren'Py I suppose? Or any other VN makers ?

It's supposed to be in the Graphics Showcase if you would like to request artists.

I would consider helping... however, I have my own requests and a contest to fulfill.

Sounds pretty neat based on the name.

Have a look around the Graphic Showcase if you want more people.

It would be nice to see some concept art, but that's why you need artists. xP

Best wishes to you.

You said you could consider helping right? What are your conditions if there are and................. do you maybe know another good artist?

ALso would you like to be friends?

Oh Maybe I could help you as a writer in your project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/