FL-God

Stalker... yeah.. Stalker
Elite Member
Dec 25, 2011
Zero no Tsukaima F
ゼロの使い魔F

805735-Y5Z8MZZ.jpg

After successfully rescuing Tabitha, Saito and gang return to the Magic Academy and their normal, everyday life. However, a secret order from Henrietta sends Saito and Louise to Romalia, with Tiffania also tagging along.

Original creator: Noboru Yamaguchi
Original Character Design: Eiji Usatsuka
Animation Production: J.C. Staff
Cast : Rie Kugimiya, Satoshi Hino, Yui Horie, Ayako Kawasumi, Mamiko Noto, Yuka Inokuchi

Credits to ANN, AniDB

Anime Opening - I`ll Be There for You - Ichiko

Last edited:
Okay starts with me,

as always GOOD SONG and OPENING SCENE! just fall in love again and again with Ichiko :fullblush:

well , nice kick-off on 1st episode , since i'm or we all waiting for four years and its really worth for waiting, nice fight with Saito and Louise as always (since they are still not show their feeling easily to each other) , and BIG IMPACT on 1st episode, just when i wondering why Tiffania void user , there's still so much question, like how they have 4 void user and where will mark symbol for Tiffania void appear since they already have head, right hand, and left hand :)

I will definitely be watching this when I get home from karate.

Now to remember countless hours of Korean... blah..

Great as always indeed,let's hope this final will be epic as ending of this series
Good start since we're into new chapter expect many new character from it too,seem the pope is trying to making harem eh ?
and i still curious is Saito will be Tiffa's Tsukaima too ? or she gonnared the summoning later on?

Good start since we're into new chapter expect many new character from it too,seem the pope is trying to making harem eh ?
and i still curious is Saito will be Tiffa's Tsukaima too ? or she gonnared the summoning later on?
I don't know about the anime but in the novel, Saito will become Tiff's familiar in Elves arc when he's nearly died (again...), well, I don't want to spoil much, just know that Saito will be Left Hand and Heart of God, and another one (you know that one too) will be Right Hand and Mind of God.

Actually, I pretty much dropped the anime, it's no where near as good as the novel.

okay the story fast on track , suddenly Louise got kidnapped, well so long they have good rhtym for story, story focused + few fanservice :XD: love this episode about "lemon" and "melon"

and the villian king make an appearance. yeah take louise away. i just need tifa and saito to be alone now xD
ou invansion again, let see how it's gonna happen in next one. hope i don't see one man army anymore

kinda late to update :XD: well, i wait for Commie so i'm always a bit behind
well, actually its kinda surprise where Joseph died and there will be a new void user (since i'm not read the light novel) , this episode cover Saito and Louise strong bonds (perfectly in synchro with OP song) and Tifa will that she must let go of Saito (huwaaaa Tifa if i can go by your side right now i will go there right now :runaway:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?