Your favorite Anime character

Cedric 122

万屋銀ちゃん
Trusted Member
Sep 9, 2017
I just thought, that no one has yet created the thread like this, so i created it.

Your favorite character in Anime
Why this character you like ?
How strong and charming your favorite character ?
Powers of your favorite character
Characters past and....

You just need to post about your favorite character.

My favorite anime character should be Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, however, I can't write much about him since I haven't known much about this character and my writing skill is pretty poor.

I just thought, that no one has yet created the thread like this, so i created it.

Your favorite character in Anime
Why this character you like ?
How strong and charming your favorite character ?
Powers of your favorite character
Characters past and....

You just need to post about your favorite character.
My favourite character? Hmm... though I don't particularly like most of those main characters with the same character setting for e.g. horrible past, some kind of problem with parents, kind even though the whole world hates you etc etc. you get what I mean. They seem so unrealistic sometimes and have cliché moments but I really like your avatar. And I hope you understood which character I'm talking about.
Mostly I go for psychotic and crazy ones because they are 'unique' like Juuzou Suzuya but when I think of gintama, I just can't put him in the first place.

Yumeko from Kakegurui. Pretty much the female equivalent of me behaviour/hobbies wise (though I don't full on yolo gamble), and she's totally my type looks wise as well.

Honorary mentions are Sakuya Shirase (despise idol animes but she looks like the perfect anime girl), and Ikaruga (who knows, maybe the SK anime will improve one day...xD) because again, totally my type behaviour/looks wise.

Erm... I'd say Madlax. It's an old anime now lol !

I like her because she's a mercenary - in a country that could pretty much relate to the Gaza Strip. or South America. She's blond and incredibly skilled with guns, and she has "the glance" ie that shine in the eye, for those who have witnessed wars. She always looks like she understands things at a different level than most people do. I cannot say much more without spoiling tho...

Anime: Kanade (from Angel Beats!)
Vn: Tokisaka Nanao (from Floral Flowlove)

i think out of all characters. It be A lot of them but Issei from dxd.

Okay, I think this might be a little cheating since my favorite character is Tosaka Rin but I didn't fall in love with her through the Fate Stay Night animes, instead, it's the visual novel. She's still really cute in the anime though. Rin is just such a great character. Obviously, her childhood wasn't great since she had to support herself without any of her family members present. She, however, never complained about such things and always remained independent and strong. One of my favorite lines of her is when she said, "I never thought I was blessed" to Sakura. It really captures Rin's personality. She's so strong that she will never understand the complaints of those who cannot endure the pain since she will always take it in. She never thought she was blessed because she worked hard to achieve the things she has right now.

1 is too tough, so I'll list my favorite characters from some of my personal favorite:

Makishima Shougo and Tsunemori Akane from Psycho-Pass
Emiya Kiritsugu and Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero
Okabe Rintaro and Amane Suzuha from Steins; Gate
Solf J. Kimblee and Van Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist
Hisoka Morow and Pariston Hill from Hunter x Hunter
Yoichi Hiruma from Eyeshield 21
Kosuke Ueki from The Law of Ueki
Train Heartnet from Black Cat

Started watching the Certain Magical/Scientific series and I was going to say Mikoto Misaka and her sisters. But there are like 10 thousand of them, I think Koroko would lose her thirsty mind if she knew that.

Armored Trooper Votoms: Kiriko Cuby → Immortal man.
Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Yazan Gable → An unparalleled character in the history of Japanese animation that overwhelms the hero who has special abilities without having special abilities.
Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam: Haman Khan → Fighting ability, governing ability, political ability ... The ability is very high.
Sister Princess: Chikage → The original work is a magazine reader participation project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。