You know Anime where little happens?

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
Well anybody can recommend some anime where few is happening?

Something like Ah! MY Goddess, Happiness, Shukufuku_no_campanella or Osananajimi maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2vay_ZTQ6A

Something like what Elfen_Lied is in between those gruesome deaths (spoiler alert^^)

Also, is there something like the Cosprayers+Smash_Hit+Love Love triangle where the same story is told from different perspectives or are there other cases in which an anime connects with another (I remember Dr.Slump characters having some guest appearance in Dragon Ball)?

Hope dis is the appropriate section; if not, tell me, which.

€dit: Lamune is also some anime where little happens, you know any of this sort?

Last edited:
I had thought of that, too. However, Wikipedias definition of *slice of life* is "cut-out peace of life" (not exact wording, don't remember it clearly) and after further investigations it occured that the meaning this term is somewhat subjective.

And some of the mentioned anime (like Happiness) don't seem to have this genre-tag. So you need to simply recall some anime where very little happened, can't go mch by tags here ~~

Last edited:
That's the animes I switch off after around two minutes, so let's wait for someone else's input. :P

Iyashi kei anime also known as slice of life anime.

Aria series, mushishi and natsume yuuchinjou come to mind immediately for me.

Minami-ke, 5 Centimeters per Second, Air, Azumanga Daioh, Clannad, Fruits Basket, Genshiken, GTO (oddly), K-ON, Kanon, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Kino no Tabi, Lamune, Love Hina, Lucky Star, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Mitsudomoe, Miyori, no Mori, Mokke, Nana, Natsume, Ore no Imouto, Ranma, Saki, Sola, Sora no Manimani, Haruhi, Tamayura, Tegami Bachi, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Toradora, NHK ni Youkoso, Whisper of the Heart, Working, Yutori-chan.

Slice of Life anime I have seen.

The few Slice of Life anime Ive seen have been Lucky Star, Genshiken, Toradora!, and probably a few others. Sometimes its nice to watch some slower paced shows to relax with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/