Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Every season of Pretty Cure has been completely subbed, some by several groups, except one, Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!

The fine folks at Doremi have subbed through episode 28, but no new episodes have been released for a while.

I know fansubbing is a difficult, tedious, and often thankless endeavor. I'm very thankful to all the fansub groups and their fine efforts. I know I couldn't fansub, and I'm grateful to those who can!

I'm sure that the season will eventually be completed.

In the meantime, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other groups who might be subbing Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!

I love this series! IMO, Yes! PreCure 5 and Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo! are better than Heartcatch PreCure (although I loved that one, too) and I'd really like to see how things work out for Nozomi and her friends!

Ahh good, episode 29 just came out! Maybe the series is back on track!

You're a magical-bishoujo-anime lover, right...?

...And is it not bit crazy with oneself to talk..?

Probably my favorite genre. Sailor Moon, PreCure, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc, something about it I enjoy! :)

Follow your choice.... SM have I already bevore 10 or more year ago not more seen, was one my first animes...

Hmm.... Is this series finish subbing yet???? Was hard to find & watch it raw or subbed.....

The movie, Yes Pretty Cure 5 GoGo - Happy Birthday in the Land of Sweets, has already been subbed. I found it in a torrent, using Google.

The movie, Yes Pretty Cure 5 GoGo - Happy Birthday in the Land of Sweets, has already been subbed. I found it in a torrent, using Google.

Yeah, i've seen them already, and they were great. I hope they make another movie besides these.:(
Yes! Precure 5: Great Miraculous Adventure in the Mirror Kingdom!
Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Happy Birthday in the Land of Sweets

Yayyy!!! :cheering:

Doremi is up to episode 37. A new group, DreamingRoses is doing episodes from the last one backward; they've done 48-42. The hope is for the two groups to meet in the middle.

That means only four episodes, 38-41 are left, and the Yes Pretty Cure 5 curse will be lifted! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.