Who Are The Sexiest Female Characters Who You Know So Far? [Anime/Ecchi]

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
Do you know a lot of Anime gurls? LOL! You are currently in love with some Anime gurl? (That's a little weird but who cares!) xD ROLFMAO! in this thread you can share who are for you the sexiest anime girls who you know!

- Godaime Hokage - Tsunade Senju (Naruto Shippuden)

sexy_jumpsuit_by_kraddy07-d5s78m7.jpg

- Amaya "Haru-nee" Haruko (Maken Ki!)

Maken_Ki_omake_1_005.jpg

PS: No Hentai girls allowed because we all know that all those girls are sexy! Ahahaha

Last edited:
Huuu... It's a bit heavy for me, because I'm meanwhile since 20 years a anime otaku: And in this time are a lot come and gone... Hmm, let me time about that to think still...>_>

Huuu... It's a bit heavy for me, because I'm meanwhile since 20 years a anime otaku: And in this time are a lot come and gone... Hmm, let me time about that to think still...>_>

WOW! How old are you? xD (No need to reply) Well, any name you remember just share with us! (Apparently are many names) haha

PS: Check out my sig (V2.0) LOL! :gakuran_ok::sigh:

WOW! How old are you? xD (No need to reply) Well, any name you remember just share with us! (Apparently are many names) haha

PS: Check out my sig (V2.0) LOL! :gakuran_ok::sigh:

Well, my "Age" do you seeing at my profile box (where you seeing my ava - with the ASF-member term on that) between "Location:" and "Posts:"...xD

Well, since few years is Honda Futayo (google it about her)...

Edit: Well done, so you won't problems have with the Admins with the siggy...:goodtea:

Well, my "Age" do you seeing at my profile box (where you seeing my ava - with the ASF-member term on that) between "Location:" and "Posts:"...xD

AHAHAHAHA...I'm a little distracted (I think) :nyanmusu_despair:

- Manyuu, Chifusa (Manyuu Hikenchou)

476831-_leopard_raws__manyuu_hiken_chou___08_raw__atx_1280x720_x264_aac_.mp4_snapshot_20.22__2011.09.09_17.28.jpg

- Saeko Busujima (Highschool Of The Dead)

254889-9665bc77c5811c9b4e88958b30301601.jpg

- Sigui (Queen's Blade Rebellion)

yande_re_206084_sample.jpg

PS: No Hentai girls allowed because we all know that all those girls are sexy! Ahahaha

Last edited:
when i saw you put tsunade, i immediately wanted to counter with either the 5th mizukage, or hinata. i find them a lot better. on terms of "sexy" I have to put my favorite one, hinata, aside, and put forward the mizukage from the naruto universe.

mei_terumi__the_fifth_mizukage__by_alxnarutoall-d68zyp2.png

with the bleach universe i have to pick yoruichi, although neliel was a very very close second.

m_88621.jpg

my very favorite might have to be Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario+vampire, but that's still debatable for me

tAG_24958.jpg

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] That's what I'm talking about LOL! nice characters DAWG and I'm 100% agree about Mizukage she's so damn gorgeous ROLFMAO and I love Yoruichi too *-* the last one was new for me :P x_X

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] That's what I'm talking about LOL! nice characters DAWG and I'm 100% agree about Mizukage she's so damn gorgeous ROLFMAO and I love Yoruichi too *-* the last one was new for me :P x_X

when it comes to anime girls, blue is my favorite hair color ^.^

- Ino Yamanaka (Naruto Shippuden)

tumblr_ndz7exnJ0F1rkjg76o1_1280.png

- Meiko Shiraki (Kangoku Gakuen/Prision School)

latest

prisonschool_c089___p01_by_allanravel-d6z2eyx.jpg

- Videl (Dragon Ball Z)

3120754-videl_in_the_city_by_salvamakoto-d5mkd03.jpg

One sexy character that i enjoyed back in 2007 was Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier.

Reactions: Evdokia
- Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kiojin/Attack On Titan!)

Mikasa.Ackerman.full.1505618.jpg

- Falangies (Arslan Senki - The Heroic Legend of Arslan)

1424616237128_image.jpg

- Aki Nijou (Maken Ki!)

E8C.jpg

dc636b.jpg

17bc75fbb93abd9e.jpeg

aki_nijou_by_hitomifukofan-d81oubr.jpg
Because she deserves it! Ahahaha! *-*

- Mirajane "The Demon, Mira" Strauss (Fairy Tail)

white_bikini_mirajane_by_sicnesse-d6hea6g.png

C62.jpg

Last edited:
There is just too many to choose from, but i think those is choosen ones. ;)

There is just too many to choose from, but i think those is choosen ones. ;)

Nice "little gallery" DAWG, you anticipated it to me posting Nami xD because she would be here for sure haha she's SO DAMN HOT! *-*

Could you please give me the info of the anime series that these characters belong? :nyanmusu_confused: Inori Yuzuriha, Amane Suou, Rea Sanka and Robin

if you take a look at majikoi, than the number of cute and sexy characters is definitely numerous, but i have to choose shiina miyako

561656-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai___07_3.jpg

if you take a look at majikoi, than the number of cute and sexy characters is definitely numerous, but i have to choose shiina miyako

561656-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai___07_3.jpg

Yuup, she's absolutely HOT! and you chose her because she have blue hair hahaha here's my fav one from Majikoi...

- "Momo" Kawakami

fan_art_momoyo_kawakami_by_isseiart-d71a88z.png

Yuup, she's absolutely HOT! and you chose her because she have blue hair hahaha here's my fav one from Majikoi...

- "Momo" Kawakami

fan_art_momoyo_kawakami_by_isseiart-d71a88z.png

lol, well that too, but she's sexy just in general. she looks sexy, her voice is sensual, and even her movements :lovestruck:

I prefer Kookie Ageha (She played also (more younger) at the series My noble masters. The same character and fighting abilities ;)

[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; i think it's not allowed to do a double post here at this section ;)

i think there was a misunderstanding, when i said all of that, i was talking about my shiina miyako

Ahahahaha your girl is sexy too LOL!

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] My apologies...Fixed! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?