Is this where I go to find what anime this is?

elementx

Nov 7, 2011
Found these pics on a site but I have no idea what series it is, help would be appreciated if this is the right spot

1320514824062.jpg

1320514930967.jpg

1320514941134.jpg

1320514956863.jpg

1320514970253.jpg

From the look of the screenshots I'd say early- to mid-nineties and standard shounen fighting/fanservice. Resolution seems to point to the same. The first screenshot is either a really well down upscale or a montage of sorts.
Anyway, I don't know which anime it actually is.

Let's wait if someone else recognizes it. ;)

The blonde girl seems the protagonist of "Burn Up Scramble". I don't watch it, so I can't tell for sure, but from the images I think it's correct.

Where did you found these pictures? And do you have any clue about these pictures? This is impposible to find out who are they with just a bunch of pictures.

The blonde girl seems the protagonist of "Burn Up Scramble". I don't watch it, so I can't tell for sure, but from the images I think it's correct.
Box shot fits. Guess I'll have to upload it to see for sure. ;)

hmm, i think we should make this thread as identifying thread... to prevent other similar thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha