what was your first ever anime!!

perrypig123

nippa~
Elite Member
Apr 24, 2012
well i couldnt find a post like this in the forums or i didnt try hard enough ='(

but my first anime which i properly knew as an anime was Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!! xD best anime eva! lol xD

Probably one between DB/DBZ, Saint Seya, Capitan Tsubasa.

My first one knowing it was an anime was CardCaptor Sakura <-- Lovable!!.

I remember watching Sailor Moon~ My childhood was upholding justice while running around in skirts. XD

I believe it was pokemon/digimon (dubbed). Or it could have been Akazukin cha cha. My first anime in japanese was probably inuyasha or the twelve kingdoms.

Pokemon. After that came DBZ, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Gundam Wing, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yugioh, etc...

Mine was Magic Knight Rayearth, I believe. That or another old anime called Super Pig. Anyone else remembers it? xD
Card Captor Sakura and Dragon Ball came shortly after.
The first I downloaded, though, was Tales of Phantasia: The Animation.

Can't remember which anime was my... ahem, first one.:blushing:
I believe it was one of those anime from the 70's or the 80's.
But those that I fully remember watching back before my school days were Blue Noah, Macross, Mospeada, Toushou Daimos, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman or known as G-Force(Battle of the Planet), Speed Racer, Heidi, Jackie and the Bushbaby, and many more.

The first anime I was ever introduced to was Sailor Moon. Next was Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

Robotech, if we count the redesign it got as one, was my first. If not, then Project A-Ko, Vampire Hunter D, and Iria: Zeiram the Animation were my first ones (thank you, Sci Fi Channel of Old). Following after would be Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, and Ranma 1/2. Shortly after that came The Slayers, Vision of Escaflowne, Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth and Flame of Recca.

wow thats a rlly long list lol xD i think my first ever really long anime were code geass and tsubasa reservoir chronicles xD

Sailor Moon reminds me my childhood...
Project A-ko is the story of that blue cat like machine pet and a (mentally) strong kid?With a pocket that contains anything?
Wow.Quite a good hit.
I don't remember whats my first one...Tom and Jerry? Sailar Moon? Cardcaptor Sakura?(CLAMP's masterpiece...but I like chobits more)
My first anime that lead me to the world of ACG was DNangle...(Have anyone heard about it?)
Then after a long while, i'm starting with bleach or something...
And my be Konan the detective?
Oh i've seen too much maybe...

Sailor Moon of course, but I do remember watching Speed Racer on and off.

Dragon-Ball/SailorMoon/Cyberteam in Akihabara/Fushigi Yuugi/Gundam Wing/Slam Dunk/Cardcaptor Sakura/Power Stone/Flame of Recca/Shin-Chan/Pokemon/Digimon/Medabots

^ One of the above. I cant remember, I watched them like near 15 years ago.

Last edited:
It's a bit difficult to remember if considering it happened during my childhood, but Macross was an anime that I watched when I was very young.

Project A-ko is the story of that blue cat like machine pet and a (mentally) strong kid?With a pocket that contains anything?

This is Project A-Ko: http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=212.

So no blue cats in there :)

And my first Anime was actually Transformers back in the 80´s, i always watched them while i ate breakfast before school. The second one was Robotech, the butchered version of Macross.

The first one i saw that i knew was Anime was a dubbed version of Odin.

I don't remember which was first but it was one of these grew up on...aside from kids anime like Digimon and Pokemon, I liked Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Cardcaptor Sakura, and really old Hayao Miyazaki Movies. The first I ever saw by him was "My Neighbor Totoro".

I also remember Sailor Moon...but as a kid I never liked it, my sister would always change my channel to watch it...and we would fight over the remote. I don't know the show well, all i remember is roses, girls, and Tuxedo Mask!

oh, finally get it.I realize that i'm not really familiar with these early anime...
I'm just a kid if only acg age count...
However...I cant remember what i was doing 15years ago...
Watching some stupid soap drama?
Memories are't always so good...Anime's one that shines.

My otaku career all started with Naruto :3
I didnt factor in Pokemon though :O

likely to be sailor moon or doraemon xD
dont really remember since i was super little lmao

Captain Tsubasa but I didn't even know I was watching an anime at that time :) I think I should say it was Bleach just a year ago and Naruto came as second and One Piece as third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks