What anime would you like to live in?

zad38

Hero of Biscotti
Elite Member
Jul 27, 2013
ive always wondered if it was possible to live in an anime what i would pick so lets hear everyone's opinion!

Personally i'd struggle between the choice of one piece and dog days!

I would choose Ghost in the Shell since i just love the Setting and Style or Angel Beats because well its awesome ^^

angel beats was awesome i gotta admit, rocket propeller under a seat, who does that?! XD

love the opening song to deadman wonderland! and pokemon would be awesome too or even sword art online i loved that one ~

The world of Fullmetal Alchemist would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

never fully watchd full metal alchemist, but sure being able to do some of that would be awesome~

Maybe a bit strange but Gantz would be awesome you know shooting around having a bad ass suit and stuff ^^

i dont need that! my life goal is the royal marines! =D

Living in the era where there are VRMMORPG games like, Sword Art Online may be really interesting for me :D. Living in the afterlife battlefront in Angel Beats! might also be interesting. :P

Yeah! It would be really be "a dream come true" if in the year 2022 or the near future, in the real world, VRMMORPG is actually invented. :D

i loved SAO, i hope there is another season i want them to run all 100 floors!!

I would like to live in the Free world. :nosebleed:

On a more serious one I would like to live in the .Hack world.

Yeah! It would be really be "a dream come true" if in the year 2022 or the near future, in the real world, VRMMORPG is actually invented. :D

I cant wait to 2022 comes the VRMMORPG games. :D
In this year i'm 30 years old. haha XD
and i want to live in SAO world too. ^^
orr in a harem anime. :p

what's the "free world"? never heard of it, and ive still to watch .hack >.<

that freaked me out the first time i watched it, i was still so young!, actually i remember another anime can't remember it's name but i believe it was an exorcism themed anime and one of the scenes was by a river bank or train tunnel, it was bleach or ao no exorcist though bugs me i cant remember it >.<

not really able to guess, as quite a number of exorcism themed anime have those kinds of scenes. i think ao no exorcist might not be the case, the anime adaptation was first aired at 2011 (just 2 years ago). :whistle:

ah well im sure as im passively watching them ill eventually cross it again... eventually....

never heard of that one either, care to tell what its like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.