What anime has Most Epic Ending *Spoilers*

saltwaterfist

Elite Member
Feb 28, 2012
So far I think Gunbuster Episode 6 has the true epic end. I've seen a lot of animes like Evangelion, Death Note, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Kenshin, etc but nothing can be compared to when I first watched Gunbuster ending years ago.

Spoilers if you have not watched Gunbuster yet.

When they detonated the blackhole bomb made out of Jupiter core, both main characters gets swallowed into the explosion and arrive above earth 12,000 years later. 12,000 years!!! And when the earth lights up just like Jung promised, I almost broke down in tears. I have not watched anyother anime come close to that ending. And that end music was awesome too...

If I have missed any good anime ending, please give me some recommendations to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler tags exist for a reason xD Use it next time.

Anyway, I've seen some really good ending, Gunbuster was a really nice end accompanied with some really nice music! Definite one of my favorite anime ending.

Anime with most epic ending hah? For me Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanajou most epic ending for me. I'm extremely crying when the closing ceremony.

The serious threads in this subforum lack activity ironically enough.

Great endings?

Code Geass R2
Aria
(one of the later seasons of) xxxHolic
Madoka Rebellion
End of Evangelion
Bakuman II

Best of the bunch listed: Cowboy Bebop.

The last episode of Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime) 2. One power packed minute after another, as the final conflicts between the heroes and the villains are waged. The final scene is truly epic! An incredible ending to an incredible series!

Corpse Princess is a must see!

Hmmm i think for me it was Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann that was the first one that popped in my head.

i gotta to go with Death Note, Light Yagami finally got what he deserved and by the hands of his own shinigami

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?