What Anime Do You Want A Sequel For?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I want a NonNonBiyori anime sequel (not the ova coming out in 2014)~
Yuyushiki season 2 sounds nice too~

For the longest time I've been waiting on Spice and Wolf, but it seems that is finally happening. So next would hopefully be Ookamisan, Attack on Titan, Claymore and Elfen Lied.

Well, the list would long be, if I list would...

...But I'll some say:

- Accel world
- etc.

Full Metal Panic..they are talking quietly about it.

Ano Natsu de Matteru...

Moribito Guardian of the Spirit (there are 10 books in the entire Manga series, the 26 eps we have of anime are just a part of it.

Elfen Lied I wish had never been made at all, sorry, just too gory beyond belief or hope for me :)

I'd like to see a sequel for the following

Angel Beats!
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

a few others I can't think of right now >.<

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

And... I want to see No Game No Life get a 2nd Season since they'll only most likely have only animated up to Volume 2 with a relatively small chance on Volume 3 being animated.

I want ss2 of Nazo no Kanojo X and Seto no Hanayome but its ending seem hard to have sequel so may be it's fine

Reactions: oilaolenm
I'd like one for Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru .... a second season of Aria the Scarlet Ammo would be nice too but I think the guy who wrote it died

Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon, I don't know why but this series has been a recent fave of mine. I'd also like to see a sequel for Claymore.

Karneval
Blood Lad
Attack on Titan
Kuroko no basket
Deadman wonderland
Noragami

and others that i can't remember right now ><

Code Geass would be my n°1... and not the the Akito series, which don't count as a sequel. :(
Also, a continuation of the Claymore anime (ignoring the last two episodes) would also be nice.
Blood + too! Loved the series, the ending, but a bit more wouldn't hurt.

I would like to see a sequel for Umineko. I understand that some VN readers did not like the adaptation, but it is thanks to the anime that I searched for the VN to know the full story.

The main reason I would like a sequel is just to see my favorite character, Erika, come to life and be seen on screen. Probably will not happen, but worth dreaming about~

My Sequel Wishlist
  1. Ouran Host Club Season 2 --the manga already ended, so why not?
  2. Tegami Bachi Season 3 --they left us hanging in season 2
  3. Ao no Exorcist - Come on! It's not the end! It's getting interested too >_<
  4. KARE KANO Season 2 -the anime deserves more love
  5. Angel Beats sequel/movie
  6. Fruits Basket - remake or season 2
  7. Arata Kangatari Season 2
  8. Tiger and Bunny - a proper Season 2
  9. Btoom season 2
  10. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Season 2

and yes my list is romance-centric except for the last 7-10

Okay, my list are they:

- Accel World - The end was obviously not to end man...>_>
- Canditate of goddess - Look to AC^.
- Air gear - It was a bad joke that at the most volaged chapter/ep. the series ended have...
- Kami-sama no nai nichiyoubi - Hey, there don't need further explain why...
- Kyoukai senjou no Horizon III - Because I know that it comming...
- Stike the blood - The LN is already so far that they already an second season can...
- Neptunia - No comment.
- Unbreakable machine-doll - It must further go...
- Hyakka ryouran 3 - I love sengoku-like animes...
- etc.

Elfen Lied 2
and School Days 2 ofc~

Oh plz no no, I'm just kidding. I'm not really sure yet. Been to long without watching anythings still I'm afraid. And I'm not sure just because an anime was good, that it should have a sequel anyway. Some good things need closure~

But returning to some good anime after a long brake(and conclusion of sorts), if it then comes up with some epic climax to add it can really give a wow, this feels good to return to.

Index/Railgun, but this is likely to happen anyway.
Usagi Drop, also likely to happen.
Kokoro Connect, but only if they can track down Balloon Vine's civilization and lay waste to it.

The problem with Shinjeki no Kyojin is that there is never likely to be a sufficient amount of payback. They could seize all the "special" titans, and whoever may have sent them there, torture them for decades and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for what they've done. That was my big beef with the series in general though.

- Ergo Proxy
- Canaan
- Claymore
- Gantz
- Kill me baby
- Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
- Petshop of Horrors
- Trinity Blood
- xxxHolic

Fruits Basket - either a remake or season 2 would be great
Full Metal Panic!
Gakuen Alice - either a remake or season 2 would be great
Gravitation
Hatenkou Yuugi
Inu x Boku SS
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Lovely Complex
Nodame Cantabile - the Opera-hen
Noragami
Ouran High School Host Club - either a remake or season 2 would be great
Skip Beat!
Sukitte Ii na yo
Vampire Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.