Warning: Spoilers! Could They Do A Second Season Of School Days? Read Only if You've Seen School Days!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
The anime, School Days had a pretty definite ending. On the surface, it sure doesn't look like there could possibly be a second season.

Yes, there's Summer Days, but that's not a second season or sequel, it's a spin-off.

And yet, I was wondering, in the "anything goes" world of anime, if a second season of School Days would be possible.

One possibility: Kotonoha comes back to school (without drawing police attention) with Makoto's head in her back pack. Follow her wacky adventures, as she stalks and kills Makoto's lovers and her tormentors, one by one. She makes a cute ritual of decapitating them in funny ways, while Makoto's head watches and makes cute comments to her. She adds their heads to her backpack to keep Makoto company. A dark comedy, indeed!

Hmmm... that might be a bit extreme for TV. ;)

Okay, seriously, the visual novel takes different routes, depending on the choices made. The VN is popular for it's bad endings, but does have good endings, too.

Suppose they did a second season along those lines, making different choices along the way, leading to a different ending.

What do you think, would a second season be possible, or interesting? Or should School Days just be left as is, a powerful dark psychodrama, with a definite conclusion?

Basically an anime that faithfully follows the routes of the visual novel... I don't see it possible and, personally nor even interesting.
In my opinion this was a bad show with a crazy ending, of course!, the people that enjoy that type of development will like it.

Greetings!!. :)

Hmm... Honestly the ending was pretty vexed. Would be interesting to see another route, but don't think it would happen though.

It will not be possible for School Days to have another season, since it was a story about Makoto, Kotonoha, and Sekai. A second season would completely ruin School Days.

I would want Summer Days get animated. The trap win and all.
I need more Sekai's mom.

That show x.x Stumbled upon it.. mehs... not watching if there was...

Sequel can't really happen without School Days 2 the game. If they animate different routes (which weren't significant enough for anyone to care much less animate) the closest it can get are OVAs.

They could completely buy off the licence and do anime original but everyone in the field knows that causes backlash of the internetz 99.8% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks