Visual Novels that should become animes?

Interesting xD
I wish to see :

- ティンクル☆くるせいだーす (Twinkle ☆ Crusaders)
- あかときっ! -夢こそまされ恋の魔砲-(Akatoki! -Yume Koso Masare Koi no Mahou-)
- & finally ドラクリオット (Dracu-riot!)

Let's dream for it...

Absolutely!!!! Black wolves saga!!!!!!
It's best,,,,, Gore and action!!!! Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to see Narcissus to be animated.
This is my 1st visual novel,and it is a moving story.

Snow Sakura.....
N maybe the original Muv Luv Alternative.....

Sharin No Kuni and G Senjou No Maou both focused on the main heroine
Fate Stay Night HF route

I think there's a lot of VN that should become anime, given the high amount of bad animes in these current seasons.
I'd love to see a few titles of akabeisoft: G-Senjou no Maou, sharin no Kuni.

But the one I want the most is Muv Luv Alternative.

The problem with Muv Luv alternative is that you'll first have to air Muv Luv Extra/Unlimited both of which were boring.

I agree. That's why I don't have too much expectations, but It won't hurt to hope for an adaptation.
But again, given the high amount of shitty season animes, watching through Muv Luv extra wouldn't be that bad.
Btw, I don't think Unlimited is bad. xd

i want sono hanabira >.> that one ova was not enough

Well, there's no doubt that rewrite will get an anime adaptation like the other key games. Btw an adaptation of Fsn Heaven's feel would be pretty good too, although I have no hopes of it happening.

From Nave: Sekai seifuku kanojo - Because the story is very funny.
From Akabeisoft2: Sharin no kuni-lavender no shoujo - Because of his beginning with funny passage, where later always more to serious going.
And as 3rd. from Type-Moon: Mahoutsukai no yoru - Because his very epic dark storyline...

hmm I think 4 episode per character like Amagami SS is great enough :3

Sharin No Kuni and G Senjou No Maou both focused on the main heroine
Fate Stay Night HF route

Fate/Stay Night. I still wish that TYPE-MOON wode make the Heaven's Feel route to an Anime (fate zero stile #3 Droool )

Because they really had extremely many Forcastings abut things I will get to Heaven's Feel from the fate zero episodes even in Carnival Phantasm so really got my hops up after seeing them.

I me self fell like Sakura deserve to have it made as well, Now when ever one else have got there own route or part, With the making Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (2013)

Fate-stay-night-Heavens-Feel-5.jpg

I wish they made a tv series for Hourglass of Summer. two OVA's were not enough

I agree Katawa shoujo becoming an anime but if they did which route?

the one i wanted to become an anime just did little busters, only other i would like would be Draco riot

Katawa Shoujo might not be good if it gets adopted into an anime.

If ever, I would choose the Lily route since she's cute and her personality is awesome. The other candidate routes don't seem attractive to the anime but if they put all the routes as OVAs (doubt it...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.