Top 25 Greatest Anime Characters (Ign's List)

Do you agree with Ign's list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gandalph said:
He is pathetic, but that is what makes him great.

Ahahaha! But I guess it's all a matter of preference. I actually like some of the characters in the list.

Reactions: espiekerella
There are some of my favourite characters but i don't agree with their place, Goku or Kenshin should be on a first place for example.
If we look in another way, i watched almost all series (i didn't watch Astro Boy) which are mentioned there which i consider to be a good thing (some of them are still better than most of new series).

How should i put it, i still consider that about 5 characters are in the top in their corresponding, respective genre, category. For example Goku - Hero, martial arts; Kenshin - swordsmanship, Edward - alchemist etc.

I only know about half of the characters on the list, and only agree with 3 or 4 entries.

As for the number 1 character... what??? :reallyconfused:

Such lists are totally subjective, of course. I'm sure some people would agree with it.

I didn't say i totally agree. I agree with about 5-8 characters ( because they were choosen) but i don't agree with their order.

I want L and Lelouch to be on higher rank but I don't really care about their ranking anyways..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3