Toaru Majutsu no Index II

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Well, you know it, you love it. :D

Seems to have more action and fan service than the first one and the explanations about techniques are less obnoxious.

All out church war in the making. :eek: Those Catholics sure are crazy - why would someone take two pens to punch out her ears. :crazy:

Index is the series i look forward to for 2nd season after end of season 1. Unique settings with academy city and magic/science factions (yea i am a science/magic fag even better when they cross path). Index has very nice animated fights but season 1 has a big flaw which is touma can go very preachy for mins during a showdown. Season 1 has me scratching head with the title and how index is involved when she feels like a sub character.

Season 2 hits now once they got in to the church arc now. Index also has a bigger role now. J.C staff also improves by reducing touma's preachy nature and replacing it with quick thoughts and decisive actions. Well, better treat season1 as a setting up for season 2.

I can get too deep and analytical with anime. I HOPE U DUN MIND CORO !

UMMM... CRAZY NUNS (feel like mobs though)

Last edited:
No, that's perfectly fine - after all, I have a tendency to make only short comments about them. :p
And the preachy part was what I meant with obnoxious - if you're fighting a super-strong angle you shouldn't stand still for a few minutes of explanation. :p

Love the second season, things are well progressing.
The return Touma and Index after the long lay-off was a plus for me.

I still hate Touma for his annoying personality and really really lame power...but that can be shrugged off as the premise and other characters are really interesting and enjoyable to watch...

plus the drawing is awesome :P

Who cares about Touma, Mikoto and Index are awesome. :P

Oneee sama Oneeeeesama ~~ stalking characters are always fun !_!

Seems like the first arc is over - a bit sudden, but oh well. And Touma declined sexual favours and then went into preachy mode - there's just no hope for these anime protagonists. :D
Also: next arc has biribiri - very good. :)
Definitely more fanservice than before. :P

Last edited:
Touma preaching 1st and badass ltr as usual~ FALCON PUNCH !! UPPERCUT !! New Harem Member getto ! i guess touma will increase his harem while preaching along XD:70bff581::70bff581::70bff581: Oneesamaaaaaaaaaaa arc next !

haha, more kanzaki, miikoto and index please!~
JC Staff~

I'm beginning to like the anime more now. Maybe because a railgun arc is here.

I didn't like the anime at the beginning because I'm not of fan of the "Index" character.

I don't mind the main character though, since even though he doesn't really have a power, he does become cool when he needs to be.

Kanzaki does need to fight more though -.-

Given how they cranked up the fan service that will probably happen sooner or later. :P

Toaru Majutsu no Railgun II

Kuroko fanservice episode. Nothing much to say. A little bit rushed but some nice animation particularly the Kuroko and Mikoto scenes. The return of my favorite character, Accelerator in this episode and may be some epic fights next episode. I enjoy this episode because we get to see a very brief taste of the darker side of Academy City, which deals in underground affairs

The story is falling together and racing to a conclusion - and I am left wondering why they can't just rebuild another Remnant instead of going through all the trouble of recovering it from space, stealing it and so on...
Anyway, this episode is mostly about Kuroko fighting and loosing. She's then rescued by Misaka and Touma - the more capable characters. :P
Accelerator is also back in action, so lots of good things happening. :)

Last thought: Touma is gay...

This episode had no shortage of action.

Pacing feels a little a bit rushed. The resolution feels empty as Awaki's group were defeated off screen (by Yomikawa no less... they must have sucked really badly to be defeated by Anti-Skills-caliber forces) and it's unclear if there is someone else behind the whole thing. I know Touma is supposed to be pretty agile, but I never knew he was a freaking ninja who can run up falling debris. This is probably the only anime where the protagonist "kind of" can hit a girl and still be called "heroic". Nice to see some action with Mikoto and Accelerator again. On to the next arc~

Another sports festival episode, with the typical Index take on it. :P
Expect big-boobed fan service, action, a tad of emotion and quite a bit of Misaka, which makes everything better. ;)
Touma is finally revealed as lolicon, peeping tom, item and player.
The new plot is starting slowly (well, still at the exposition stage) and Touma is out and about kissing and generally molesting every petanko he can find. ;)

Well episode 8 was great, with that enthusiasm from Touma. Love the index scenes ^_^

Seems a spoiler from the preview. since a battle between magicians and espers will take place. it keeps getting better and better! i'll be definitely waiting for the next episode.

A certain magical Oppai Special.

Touma is really such (un)fortunate guy! His father is also a magnet. Daihaseisai, the great festival where espers from all over congregate to test their skills against one another. It was nice to see the interactions between all the characters including season 1 characters. More Mikoto interactions is always welcome.

As for the plot itself, we’re once again dealing with the Roman Catholic Church and one of their nuns. It should be getting a bit clearer at this point that the RCC is becoming the main antagonist of the Index world on the magic side, so it should be no surprise to see it being the one plotting some kind of scheme again, this time involving the holy relic “Stab Sword”, which has the power to instantly kill a saint with by using the religious symbolism of Jesus being stabbed to death on the cross.

PS Laura is a Windows 7 user!

Touma got smarter - instead of trying everything by himself he calls for help this time. Together with Stiyl and Tsuchimikado he gives chase until the loose the tail at an empty bus repair station. They then go into one of these long explanations about Oriana's abilities, which are a trademark of Index...
Anyway, she has a counter-attack going that stops Stiyl from using magic, so they're destroying that first. There are some interludes with Touma's harem talking and he adding to it, but in the end they destroy that Shorthand and are ready to fight on with renewed resolve.

Decent episode~

Cat and mouse game~ There was a bit of action, and the narrative was easier to follow. The first action segment consisted of Touma, Motoharu and Stiyl trying to get through Oriana's traps, but it was animated well and it was fun seeing Motoharu and Stiyl use Touma as a tool/human shield to get through the traps. There was the usual exposition right in the middle about the difference between magicians and wizards, but at least it was fairly short and balanced well.

Was it that difficult for Touma to say "Don't touch the pole" instead of "I don't want you to get hurt", "I can't explain right now", and "Just come over here"? That was a facepalming conversation. Touma needs to work on his language skills, but at least Mikoto can indulge in her fantasy a bit longer.

Touma is now motivated after Seiri has been hurt. Looking forward to Touma punching a female again. FALCON PUNCHHHHHHHH !!!!!

Where we learn that the Stab Sword is not a sword, but a cross the Roman Catholic Church can use to annex any piece of land and where Mikoto and Index meet and fight over Touma.
That's pretty much all that happens. Oh, Touma is also punching girls again.

Index promotes gender equality ~

Touma fights Oriana and punches in the face as expected, but the story arc isn't quite over yet. The battle between Touma and Oriana was decent enough and Oriana was handling Touma quite well by hitting him from different directions. Unfortunately, the ending to the battle was not too as good as Oriana just screwed up and went for a passive/reactive type of spell which allowed Touma to run in and punch her in the face. Touma was rather careless after landing the hit and just let Oriana get back up and whisk herself out of reach.

LOL as Tsuchimikado is bleeding

Touma: Why must you involve innocent people in this, its so wrong of you to do that, do you know how many people are hurting because of your actions, your actions only bring pain and suffering, you need to stop this life of villainy, hurting other people and letting them suffer is not the right thing to do in the world, do you know how many of my friends you hurt….*continues yapping*

Tsuchimikado:………

Also laugh at Touma punch unbuttoning Oriana's shirt. The Mikoto and Index scene was also quite funny as well. The stab sword part is interesting and i still think they might be some twists left yet.

...(Waiting for all episodes to be released so I don't have to wait for them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.