Sword Art Online II TV Anime to Launch in 2014

starnight

Elite Member
Elite Member
Oct 25, 2013
arbe.jpg

ow4l.jpg

Finally GGO arc is coming! xD

A new Sword Art Online television anime, Sword Art Online II, will launch in 2014. The announcement was made during Tuesday's premiere of the Sword Art Online: Extra Edition special and on the franchise's updated website. More details will be announced on the site.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2013-12-31/sword-art-online-ii-tv-anime-to-launch-in-2014

We have actually known about this for some time, but thanks for posting the pictures and for a thread. The new series is well underway in development and i think people will enjoy it as much or more than the first series which was splendid and really good in just about every way. I loved it and look forward to more adventures.

Reactions: iirschizaneh
GGO, this will be fun. I have read that arc in light novel already, so I'm looking forward how they will animate it.

I've been waiting for the GGO adaptation... :desire:

My only gripe is that Kirito looks too much like a guy D:

GGO time is finally come :fulfilled:
cant wait till airing..
btw are you know what season it'll aired??

btw are you know what season it'll aired??

Hey Siver! I've your question mile wise heard, and the am I there/here runed... Well, to your question to come back: The aring-date is still not decided (So far is sure, that in 2014 aired will), but I guess so around summer will it happen...:goodtea:~>

Hey Siver! I've your question mile wise heard, and the am I there/here runed... Well, to your question to come back: The aring-date is still not decided (So far is sure, that in 2014 aired will), but I guess so around summer will it happen...:goodtea:~>

hmmmm.....
good to heard that..
Summer came quickly..
so not too long to wait... :D

Yeah, thats right just few month and then summer will came...
do you think this season will be 26 episodes again?

I agree with Nanashi1-senpai, I think yes and yes...re season and eps. They have been working on it for a while now. I think it was planned with a green light internally as soon as they saw how hugely popular it was both in Japan and internationally.

----------------

私は1先輩、私はイエスだと思い、はい...季節やEPS再名無しに同意する。彼らは今、しばらくの間、それに取り組んできた。私はそれは内部的に、すぐに彼らはそれが国内·国際の両方がいかに絶大な人気を見たように、緑色の光を計画されていたと思います。

Last edited:
hopes these 2nd season will be more better than SAO 1st season, less romance and focusing on the story about that and hopes it goes into "Mother Rosario" (the act where is the game and reality is become one, at least i can say)

Yes that will be nice, but i do enjoy the romance. I am sure we will see more of both sister and Asuna..i still favour Asuna :)

I love the "familyi"

Kirito-Asuna-and-Yui-sword-art-online-32286271-426-602.jpg

Attachments

• Kirito-Asuna-and-Yui-sword-art-online-32286271-426-602.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 243
Yes that will be nice, but i do enjoy the romance. I am sure we will see more of both sister and Asuna..i still favour Asuna :)

I love the "familyi"

I also like the "family" of Kirito, Asuna, and Yuki
But I also like action.

Well hopefully we can have both..i am sure there will be lots of action :)

I love that gif of Happy in your siggy. :)

He is very cute, i have always loved hm. I also love that picture of Asuna you have as your avatar. She is such a nice and interesting character.
She is really a strong part of the series and it is very impressive how many main characters the series has been able to carry and do well with. Not many series can have so many good and equally strong characters and still keep a good story going. I really am looking forward to the new season.

He is very cute, i have always loved hm. I also love that picture of Asuna you have as your avatar. She is such a nice and interesting character.
She is really a strong part of the series and it is very impressive how many main characters the series has been able to carry and do well with. Not many series can have so many good and equally strong characters and still keep a good story going. I really am looking forward to the new season.

We think the same. :cheering:

Another thing i like about SAO is that the romance that does happen is quite sincere, and never descends into harem type competition and silly stuff but stays real and with feeling. Some of the encounters that Kirito had in the first game were very sweet and at times heart breaking..but it certainly shows that fantasy can do great in anime if given excellent art and a good story. The manga is good too but I love anime because it gives us a full story with such wonderful effects to enjoy the characters and stories that we love. The character design is very good, and they are doing an excellent job of interpreting the manga story i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.