quite surprised there is no thread about this show.

especially considering how popular it is.

time to find the light novel XD

1st: Did you now the anime started?

2nd: The anime in the same time funny and epic: Not the usual vampire-animes (Hellsing and etc.) - I give for this anime the rate of 10 of 10 possible points - the rating 10 for the Fall-Winter season anime. - Where then very recommendable is!

3rd: Well, I've since longer after the LN searched, but unhappily until now none DL from them. ...>_>

1st: Did you now the anime started?

2nd: The anime in the same time funny and epic: Not the usual vampire-animes (Hellsing and etc.) - I give for this anime the rate of 10 of 10 possible points - the rating 10 for the Fall-Winter season anime. - Where then very recommendable is!

3rd: Well, I've since longer after the LN searched, but unhappily until now none DL from them. ...>_>

1) yeah I saw it started 2
2) it looks interesting alright XD
3) Ln is partly translated on baka tsuki but I am still looking

Is this show really that popular? I've been following this for a while now, but after like 5 or 7 eps, I started to find it boring. I just see a show where girls just keep falling on the lap of a hetare vampire who likes to take on fights he can't even handle on his own. A show where it's obvious the hero will win because the writer wants him to win, not because he's capable of grabbing victory. A story so focused on the main characters, I can't even get a feel of what the residents of the city feel. IMHO, it simply lacks depth to pull me into its world.

Nonetheless, I am a bit interested in the light novel as it may provide me a more in-depth look at the characters and a wider understanding of the world the characters are set in. Unfortunately, I just can't get into the mood of reading light novels lately. I have like a couple of dozen volumes waiting.

Reactions: fguelffstan
1) yeah I saw it started 2
2) it looks interesting alright XD
3) Ln is partly translated on baka tsuki but I am still looking

1st: Is okay then - follow it further^^
2nd: Yeah, and the main heroine fights with an lance (What you know, that lance type warrior-girls my favorite are), what Himeragi-chan No. 1 is out the series.
3rd: To be honest; I'm looking raw versions..., but thanks for info SB!
Is this show really that popular? I've been following this for a while now, but after like 5 or 7 eps, I started to find it boring. I just see a show where girls just keep falling on the lap of a hetare vampire who likes to take on fights he can't even handle on his own. A show where it's obvious the hero will win because the writer wants him to win, not because he's capable of grabbing victory. A story so focused on the main characters, I can't even get a feel of what the residents of the city feel. IMHO, it simply lacks depth to pull me into its world.

Nonetheless, I am a bit interested in the light novel as it may provide me a more in-depth look at the characters and a wider understanding of the world the characters are set in. Unfortunately, I just can't get into the mood of reading light novels lately. I have like a couple of dozen volumes waiting.

Well, without spoliers to say: Is the series very fat (Cool - in another words said) - From ep. 15-20 begins the action and etc. - Give a chance^^!

Some episodes could be somehow inferior but since it was a good start(and i liked the story) I stick up with it and later it turns out better.

What I need is the money to buy the books, and then the time and patience to read the books. (>_<)

I am hoping for a second season though

1st: Is okay then - follow it further^^
2nd: Yeah, and the main heroine fights with an lance (What you know, that lance type warrior-girls my favorite are), what Himeragi-chan No. 1 is out the series.
3rd: To be honest; I'm looking raw versions..., but thanks for info SB!

Well, without spoliers to say: Is the series very fat (Cool - in another words said) - From ep. 15-20 begins the action and etc. - Give a chance^^!

I'm actually still watching it to see how they will end it. But I'm simply not enjoying it. Too shallow for my taste. Of course, it's just my opinion and I'm not saying you guys have bad tastes. The anime is not all that bad. There are moments when it does get exciting (and sexy too), but, as a whole, it's an average show for me.

But like I said before, I'm interested in the light novels since, as a media, novels give the writer more freedom in relating the thoughts of the characters and describing the world they are set in. I certainly haven't read that many LNs (I can probably count them with my hands), but to give a famous example, there is SAO. The LN gave me a wider perspective of the SAO (the game in the story) and a deeper understanding of the characters. And that's what I need to really enjoy something.

I'll probably be re-watching Strike the Blood when all the BDs are out.
See pic below. Improvements :3 (Left = TV airing version, right = BD release)

2wbtg95.jpg

I expect the Animation quality to be better as well. And I just don't mind seeing Yukina, Kanon and Nagisa again :3

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ;

:surprised: Everybody got more shape?!

This must be why people watch BDs...

I would rewatch it if I had the time... Maybe I'll just download it first :runhappy:

I'll probably be re-watching Strike the Blood when all the BDs are out.
See pic below. Improvements :3 (Left = TV airing version, right = BD release)

2wbtg95.jpg

I expect the Animation quality to be better as well. And I just don't mind seeing Yukina, Kanon and Nagisa again :3

Well, I'd you really recommend also the BD-version of StB see - without spoiler to say; I've the until now appeared BDs from them seen, and I can say... - Well, stop with spoilers. Short said: Watch it the BD-version - it's worthly.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha