Kou

いつか、届く、 あの空に
Oct 31, 2010
Steins;Gate

Infinite: The universe has a beginning, but not an end.
Finite: Stars also have a beginning, but perish by the power they possess.
History tells us: it is those who possess intelligence that are the greatest of all fools.
Fish, living in the sea, know not the world of land. If they possessed intelligence, they too would perish.
For fish to begin living on land is ridiculous; humans surpassing the speed of light, even more so.
Let this be considered God's final warning to those who defy Him.​

sci-fi adventure
Set in Akihabara. A group of friends customize a microwave to send text messages to the past. As they experiment, an organization which has been doing its own research on time travel begins to track them down. A dead girl. The disappearance of Akihabara. From a visual novel by 5pb and Nitroplus, who made Chaos;Head.

seiyuus: Miyano Mamoru, Imai Asami, Hanazawa Kana, Seki Tomokazu, Tamura Yukari, Momoi Haruko, Kobayashi Yuu, Gotou Saori.
director: Satou Takuya (IchiMash, SeiZon), Hamasaki Hiroshi (Texhnolyze)
writer: Hanada Jukki (Rozen Maiden, SeiZon, Kuragehime). 5pb/Nitoplus (original visual novel).
animation: White Fox.
OP Itou Kanako, ED Sakakibara Yui.

Credits go to Hashi.

Mostly everyone should know how hyped i was when i hear one of my top 3 games last year got an anime adaption. Steins;Gate, imaginary science ADV also goes into the "God" VN category and also constantly in the top 3 scenario for VN rankings in various places like getchu, 2ch and etc.

If the anime fails, it must also be the choice of Steins;Gate! (Of course, I will still rage.)

me rabu imai asami~

should be in contention for anime of the year if it goes right. me didnt play game, but i am liking it.

First episode did well, and it has 26 episodes alloted - they plan to do it right.

YAY! finally! the first episode of my most awaited anime is released! it's at the top of my must-watch list. :3

too bad, nyannyan is not yet in the first episode. >_>

-I’ll-never-get-sick-of Hanazawa Kana ~ ♥ Shiina Mayuri . . .

♥ ♥ ♥

. . .

lol, kana fans everywhere...

looking forward to this~ need more matto scientists!

Lol, for me, mayuri is kana's most moe character with depth (just wait till the shit hits the fans!!!!). Rwuahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
Lol, watch the 1st episode 3 times already, raw and both sub version.
Even having played the game, I still laughed quite a bit. Okabe is just mad crazy, but boy does he liven things up with his CHUUNIBYOU-ness. I was cracking up at all of his weird mannerisms, with bonus points for the awesome "DOCTOR~!" scream and, of course, his habit of nicknaming everything and everyone. The guy who fixes the TV being called Braun is just too much. I cracked up because of that, haha. Last, Itaru looked like the typical otaku, but him being one of the only dudes who could stand Okabe's weird behaviour and actually best him when he goes into his weird fantasies was pretty neat. Besides, what's there not to like from a SUPER HAKER?!

Some notes if some ppl are confused watching it.

- Okabe clearly witnessed the satellite being delivered and it was completely fine at the time;

- First meeting with Kurisu for him, but it was clear that she had met Okabe previously and talked to him as such. How this could happen, I don't know, but it adds up to the whole inconsistency that seems to go on with Okabe's memories.

- Okabe and Mayuri are on the building after the lecture and you can clearly hear a shout in the distance. It was no doubt's Okabe's voice. Yet, it wasn't "him" screaming. How could this be?

- The moment he sent the message and everything went blank seemed to distort the reality which he had lived. In this time, we get the indication that Okabe might not have left Mayuri's side, since she saw him talk about "the organization", even though he remembers nothing about it. It was as if he had been unconscious and someone else on his body?

- In the microwave scene, it's supposed to work as a sort of time machine. At the "present", it is the 28th. Okabe inputted the number "120" when trying to do his stuff with the microwave. Coincidentally (or not), the fact is that "120 hours" would equal exactly 5 days. More on this on the next point

- Again, he is convinced he sent the message about Kurisu's death on the 28th, yet Itaru shows him the logs and the three-way split message having arrived on the 23rd. The difference between each of them? 5 days. Exactly the number of "hours" that Okabe inputted into the microwave. Coincidence? Probably not.

- Kurisu being alive, of course, is the biggest mystery right now, and how exactly could this be.

1) Mayuri lost her metal toy
2) The satellite on the roof
3) Dr Nakabachi, and his reaction to Okabe and Kurisu
4) People disappeared after email sent
5) The video message to Okabe
6) And of course... Kurisu lying in a pool of blood

Whitefox stick very closely to the source with a little bit of original scenes (the graveyard foreshadow for Mayuri). Gotta love Steiner;Gates as bgm for the last scene , still give me goosebumps.

Last edited:
Hmm, Kou shall be used to pick the version with the best translation then!

I am okay with Commie's episode 1. Didn't watch CR's version yet. CR tends to simplify a lot (then again UTW said they did a good job lol). S;G has some epic dialogues/catchphrases, I don't want to see them simplified lol. I will wait for 2nd episode and watch CR and Commie versions.

episode 2 coming up tonight~

tv saitama 26:00

me not catching

Episode 2 preview (Time leap which is basically chapter 1 of game)

Is the Visual Novel worth reading? Did some one translated it, already? Or is the translation in progress? Or is there no translation?

By the way, I really liked the first Episode.

Visual novel was top 3 games for last year, enough?
Translations? No way. Theres no need to try and translate this. All the meanings will be lost in small places here and there. Well, ask Kou if you want more detailed explainations with regards to it.

I hope this is all of the crazy stuff from the game!! I still enjoy watching my friends play through the routes on Stein's Gate

Though a small part of me hopes for a new remade Route just for the anime...

any thoughts? without spoiling of course

i just got spoilt~
lol, *tries to delete off what i saw/hear*

Which part you got spoiled? I am pretty sure this can't be spoiled with a few sentences. (put spoiler tags here)

some idiot posted a summary of the whole game. i read 1 sentence and i didnt stop

~__~

Sent the link to me through VM (see if it is one our group members work)

Then again, I still doubt you can understand through a summary only LOL.

i saw the events and what happened etc already

~___~

nah, i dont wanna re-visit that page

Just dropped me a link only >_>. I wanna see is it one of our summary :P. Stop before the page loads and copy the link lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?