So many anime and do not know which to invest my time in

shadowdogg

Sep 14, 2012
Hi guys, I have maybe over 400GB of random anime absolutely everywhere. I will try and list as many as I can and hopefully someone will tell me, X was AMAZING and you will love it :D

So the type of anime's I like:
* Comedy is fine, just not all the time like Gintama
* Has a flowing plot to it where every episodes isn't its own arc like Gintama ;)
* Has a uniqueness and charm
* Doesn't look like the old 80's drawn anime, they look just too bad. Though I have started to watch Yu Yu Hakusho, but it still looks BAAAAAD.
* Has a definitive end (nothing annoys me more than not having an ending, like Guinn Saga and dead man wonderland)

Some of my favourite animes:
* Attack on titan
* Shinreigari: Ghost Hound
* Angel beats
* Seirei no Moribito
* Zero no Tsukaima
* Nurarihyon no Mago
* Mirai Nikki

So my anime list (or some of them)
* Kenichi
* Gai Rei Zero
* Seitokai Yakuindomo
* To Anu Majitsu no Index II
* Puella Magi Madoka Magicka
* Cuticle Detective Inaba
* Sword Art Online
* D-grey Man
* Blood+
* Kaibutsu Oujo
* Bakemonogtari
* Itzaura na kiss
* Shinigami no ballad
* Eureka seven psalms of planets
* Haibane Renmei
* Morestu Pirates
* Phantom requireium of the phantom
* Kokoro Connect
* Clannad (tried to get into this multiple times but the animation is so weird)
* Seto no hanayome
* Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
* Please teacher
*Welcome to the NHK
*Btoom
*Rainbow
*Yami to boushi to hon no tabito
* Black butler
* Sola
*Danttalian no shoka
* kimi ni tidoke
*aria the animation

I best keep it at that or I will be here all day. Obviously I will never see all of them and thats only less than half of what I have on my 'to watch list.'

Your suggestions would be appreciated :D

Of the ones you have listed, I would suggest the following; all shows I enjoyed.

BTW, I'm keeping the list short, to not overwhelm you.

To Anu Majitsu no Index II
Puella Magi Madoka Magicka
Sword Art Online
Please Teacher

Though it's not on the list, there is one ongoing series (22/24) I highly recommend, Kill La Kill.

SAO: The plot is not the best, but looks seem to matter for you and its one of the most beautiful anime ever. It has some funny moments, the plot has an end and should you like it, season 2 is on the horizon.

Kokoro Connect: Fits all of your criteria and is generally a really strong anime imo. It a little more on the funny side, but has quite some serious moments as well. I think there were 3 storyarcs within the 17 episodes it has and it has a definite end to it.

Eureka 7: Not one of my personal favorites, but it definitely fits what you seem to like and its interesting enough to at least give it a whirl.

I second Kill la kill as a recommendation and would add Tengen toppa Gurren Lagann. Have fun watching.

Btw I'm 100% with you on wanting more Deadman Wonderland ;)

Of the ones you have listed, I would suggest the following; all shows I enjoyed.

BTW, I'm keeping the list short, to not overwhelm you.

To Anu Majitsu no Index II
Puella Magi Madoka Magicka
Sword Art Online
Please Teacher

Though it's not on the list, there is one ongoing series (22/24) I highly recommend, Kill La Kill.

Nice anime list...... especially onegai sensei........ old but gold............. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/