SHORT BUT AwEsOmE anime??

dreamer197

Henshin Beast
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2012
heya buds'
just finished ausra cryin' and i found it SUPA GOOOOOOD~~~~ and yea,,,,,-----moving on---->
so i wanna watch anime that's short but super duper omega amazing.... but i cant find any ;'C could you guys share some anime with me???? please?

Usually MAL has recommendations pertaining to anime that are similar if you're interested in checking.

Sometimes, clicking on the tags or reading reviews may help to find similar anime.

Each anime is different. So, each can be amazing or droll depending on the person.

Asura Cryin' has some romance, mechs, nice music, and a good cast of characters. Some ecchi is mixed, but the story is the key point.

Looking for the same genres as well?

Maybe limiting your choices or key points can aid us in giving you suggestions.

Going by the fact it's a one season anime, here's some other of similar length I enjoyed:

Angel Beats!, Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi, Gunslinger Girl, Black Lagoon, Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, RideBack, Sora no Woto, Deadman Wonderland, Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica, Bakemonogatari, Maria†Holic, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!, Ben-To, Hatsukoi Limited.

Since I haven't seen Asura Crying, I had to made a guess as to the similarity between it and my recommendations, so the above order may be a bit off. Though some of the above are OVAs, I didn't add any movies.

maybe you should give more detail.....like what do you mean with"super duper omega amazing"...

is it the story, the character or the graphic.......

From me: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (I-II), Angel Beats!, Oda Nobuna no Yabou (ongoing) ... etc.

mmh.. Asura Cryin was a two season anime..
I enjoyed kara no kyoukai. its 7 episodes + an epilogue (they are each 1-2h, though)
maybe shinigami no ballad + hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora (sad stories and 6 eps long)
higurashi no naku koro ni?? its longer, though =]
heard Steins;Gate is supposed to be good.

others are:
azumanga daioh, ao no exorcist, baccano!, cowboy bebop, fate/stay night and fate/zero, Nurarihyon no Mago, Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou, darker than black, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Kurokami

well...anything up to 26 episodes????? and yeah i would watch anime type of anime

The others already listed some well-known or well-made anime.

Here's a few you may try perhaps if you haven't watched them.

- Inukami!
- Kuuchuu Buranko
- Mouryou no Hako
- Shiki
- Aoi Bungaku
- Arakawa Under the Bridge
- Dragon Crisis!
- Kuragehime
- Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor
- Red Garden

Try it with Kore wa Zombie desu ka? heart (the first season of 12 episodes with OVA, 10 episodes of season two with OVA), To, DC ~ da capo (with he and spinoffs) Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (and with her spin-off, all the two seasons are 14 episodes long) Zesshou Symphogear Senki (13 ep.) and more ...

Last edited:
im currently watching steins'gate... and its pretty good!!! the OP is awesome too!! the movie better come out soon!

FLCL (6 episodes of hilarity with a tiny springkling of angst, I really like the soundtrack)
Madoka Magica (3 episodes in and your face will start to go 'A ', by the end you'll be worshipping a new god)
Bakemonogatari (15 episodes, it's SHAFT)
Nisemonogatari (11 episodes, see ^, also, THE toothbrush scene)

Last edited:
Oki I cameback and I got a short awasome anime its C3 12 ep

You might like Chaos Head. I thought the first several episodes were pretty good but they could have done a lot better on the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread