Shining Hearts

FL-God

Stalker... yeah.. Stalker
Elite Member
Dec 25, 2011
Shining Hearts
シャイニング・ハーツ

799212-1ZAFF3J.jpg

One day, a mysterious girl named Kaguya was washed ashore the island of Wyndaria after a great storm. She encounters Rick, a swordsman who wound up working at the island's bakery. Apparently, Kaguya is suffering from having lost her memories and emotions. In addition, the usually peaceful Wyndaria is now swarming with pirates who came seeking for the special spirit stone that is worn around Kaguya's neck. Knowing the situation, Rick and his co-workers, Nellis, Amyl, and Aerie decided to bring back peace to island and help Kaguya regain her lost memories and emotions.

Cast : Hiroshi Kamiya , Kanae Itō , Mai Aizawa , Shiori Mikami

Period : TBA , Spring 2012

Original Creator : Sega
Director : Itsuro Kawasaki
Animation : Production I.G
Character Design : Tony Taka

Credits to ANN , AniDB

Well kinda shocked (yeah shock :shockmenft:) when this one will be airing this year , since i keep waiting and waiting for the game to be translated to english :deadsad:

well thats it , i will keep information in-check for this anime, when exactly this anime will airing and some PV , maybe i'm not that fast at gathering information , its really appreciated if you guys can help me out :bigeyes:

After the abomination known as Shining Tears x Wind, I honestly don't know what to say about this one. Well, since it's Production IG, perhaps it might turn out good.
Yuzuka.png

Users who are viewing this thread