Shakugan no Shana 3 and Zero No Tsukaima 4

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hey all, I asked months back if anyone knew if these were coming back or just rumors. A week or two ago I checked a countdown site I use to see whats coming up to see what anime I will watch and I saw that they had Shakugan 3 in confirmed, its now moved into upcoming and in confirmed they also have ZnT season 4 for 2012. heres a link
http://countdown.mandragon.info/upcoming1.html
This link is for upcoming to see ZnT you will have to go to the confirmed tab. Hoping some people have not seen this and it will make someone happy (like I was when I saw it lol)

i hope ZnT came up with something new, after the 2nd season it kinda felt like watching the same thing over again.

Yeah, I am not sure I will try and look around and I am hoping the picture has to do with it like maybe they all go to the human world, that might be pretty funny. But I doubt it because they won't have their powers most likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.