Saint Seiya Omega

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
you had enough with mahou shoujo? try mahou shounen :XD:

took some place in the future... well it's just a sequel for Seiya, which are different from Masami Kurumada wrote.

since it's Hatano Morio as the Director, feels like you're watching Precure male version

a cameo Seiya, as usual voiced by Furuya Tooru
uh-Saint-Seiya-Omega-01-B255D1EB.mkv_snapshot_02.08_2012.04.02_19.50.02.jpg

damn, his scarf is kinda gay!

^ OOHHHH Seiya wearing Sagittarius cloth but why does it look so fake. It doesnt look like an armor at all and yea that scarf stupid on him.

i can bet it's to cutting budget and time to draw a real Sagitarius or other cloth. it's quite enjoyable if you're watching it just for fun. since it's an alternate dimension than what Kurumada-Sensei wrote...

finished on watching the 4th episode... at last, it's becoming more shounen than shoujo anime...

on this episode, Kouga got himself a new pegasus fist style, instead of the old Pegasus Ryuuseiken (Pegasus Meteor Fist), Kouga launched Pegasus Senkouken (Pegasus Flash Fist). which i guess it's a lower grade than the ryuuseiken.
and old characters from Masami Kurumada originals saint seiya are re-appearing one by one now. The Dragon Shiryuu is replaced by his son, Dragon Ryuuhou. and they also explained why the cloth are now not placed on the metal box but is kept in a jewel.

Does the cloth show crack or break/destroy when they fight or is it just tear/ripped apart when they fight?
Im rewatching Saint Seiya before I watch this.

MOERO, ORE NO COSMOS

PEGASUS RYUUSEIKEN:D

nope... not a single cloth being destroyed yet! even for the enemies!

So it gonna be like a Power Ranger suit, get hit spark fly off huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.