Rumor about Bleach Anime Episode.

heavenfeels

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
I just heard a rumor that bleach is going to end? is it true or it just a rumor?

I just heard a rumor that bleach is going to end? is it true or it just a rumor?

Its not a rumour. Long confirmed like a month ago, Bleach will end in 3 more episodes. They are trying to cram the fullbringer's arc finale in the final episodes. The last arc in the manga could be animated at a later date, be it a running series again or OVAs.

Its not a rumour. Long confirmed like a month ago, Bleach will end in 3 more episodes. They are trying to cram the fullbringer's arc finale in the final episodes. The last arc in the manga could be animated at a later date, be it a running series again or OVAs.

Thanks Terumi for your information. it's just quite a pity that bleach is going to end.
I hope it will run into another series again.

Ya I heard it's going to end soon

It should have ended as soon as Aizen was defeated

It got pretty boring after that

Ya I heard it's going to end soon

It should have ended as soon as Aizen was defeated

It got pretty boring after that

Honestly I get bored too after aizen was defeated but after knowing ichigo new power i've got interested again. that's why I kinda down knowing that the series gonna end soon, but i still hoping that bleach gonna have a new series soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.