recommended anime

HasX3rd

ハクア
Elite Member
Oct 22, 2012
so, anyone can give me nice anime?
I watched ecchi, harem, school-life genre anime :D
or anime that resembles the world god only knows, Infinite Stratos :lmao::nosebleed:

Hmm...

- High School DxD
- Maken-ki!
- Maburaho
- Macademi Wasshoi
- R-15... Don't know if it got harem....
- Freezing
- Negima!?
- Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!

There's more but that will hold you down for a while.... Others will give you some though....

I can't give you anime. I don't own them anyway. I'll give you a list of my recommendation though.

School Days - Harem deconstruction
Happy Lesson - Harem of teacher
Hanaukyo Maid Tai - Harem of Maids
Sister Princess - Harem of Imouto (They're step sisters so it's alright)
Utawarerumono - Harem of Furry? (The girls have animal ears and tail)
Mahoromatic - Harem of all kind (The titular character is a cyborg)
Haiyore Nyaruko-san - Harem of Cute Eldritch Abomination

I watched boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai just now
it's totally WOW :nosebleed:

Highschool DXD --> fun and interesting, waiting for 2nd Season :menft:
Maken-Ki ---> totally speechless for this :lmao:
School Days ---> Kotohona is really insane to cut off makoto's head and bring it with her :shockmenft:

and for the rest, I own some of them, but haven't got anytime to watch them, thanks anyway :gambler:

Last edited:
January 2013 we get Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT which is the long awaited season 2~
016.gif
Yozora is totally me in real life in a nutshell lol.

January 2013 we get Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT which is the long awaited season 2~
016.gif
Yozora is totally me in real life in a nutshell lol.

season 2? really? :swearveng:
why is yozora totally you? do you have any resemblance in real world? :XD:

Yup season 2! http://myanimelist.net/anime/14967/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_NEXT

Psh~ If only I looked as good as her in real life. xD But my Monster Hunter Unite character uses the same bow and armor her character wheres in the PSP episode! Just personality wise though~ I can't stand people and actually get sick like she does when I'm near them. I avoid people at all cost even if it means taking long or more difficult ways~ Its a weird phobia I have~ D:

what anime is your sig from?

Hmm...

- High School DxD
- Maken-ki!
- Maburaho
- Macademi Wasshoi
- R-15... Don't know if it got harem....
- Freezing
- Negima!?
- Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!

There's more but that will hold you down for a while.... Others will give you some though....

what anime is your sig from?

Not sure if you meant me or Slayn but I'll answer both just incase. my sig is Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai and Slayn isn't technically a anime but a character from a Light Novel, its sort of a spoiler so I'll spoiler wrap it for you.
It is a girl named Sinon from Sword Art Online I believe 4th Light Novel which isn't a anime "yet?".

[MENTION=13146]shrekfx[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION];

Well, since Eva answer it, I guess I don't have to and it the 5th vol. of the LN, Eva......

O.k. cool. I love Sword Art Online.. and you mean that they havent made an anime with her in it yet?

Not sure if you meant me or Slayn but I'll answer both just incase. my sig is Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai and Slayn isn't technically a anime but a character from a Light Novel, its sort of a spoiler so I'll spoiler wrap it for you.
It is a girl named Sinon from Sword Art Online I believe 4th Light Novel which isn't a anime "yet?".

O.k. cool. I love Sword Art Online.. and you mean that they havent made an anime with her in it yet?
Yes, that is correct Shrekfx. I'm not sure if they plan on making a anime of those later light novels or not, but considering the popularity of SAO I don't see why they wouldn't. I'd personally like to see her animated though and I am sure Slayn would love to as well. She is a awesome character.

Wait a min.. Why does she have a rifle? They don't have those in SAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.