Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
Ah well dunno if the title is appropriate. Propably not, hence the clarification:

I attempt to gather an Anime List with Nipple Exposure but no Overdose, mostly:

-Nipples Shown only at the End of the Series like
*B Gata H Kei
*Amaenaideyo & Amaenaideyo Katsu, thxx iankay
-Nipples shown in OVA or Special

* Mayoi Neko Overrum
* Kanokon

-Nipples appear but rarely
*Mahoromatic
*Ugh, Elfen Lied maybe?

€dit: Spoiler Alert

Last edited:
Hmm ~ Asobi ni Ikuyo OVA ~ lotsa nipples

That anime with the monk is Amenaideyo! I think~

Super Dimension Macross - Lynn Minmay's shover scene. I think that in episode 3 or 4.
Macross Plus OVA also got 'em.

You could add to the "Nipples shown in OVA or Special"

Mai Otome

As for the section you have of "Nipples appear but rarely"

Both Mahoromatic and Elfen Lied have a lot of exposure so I wouldn't classify them as "Rare" You could add To LoveRu to that list as I know for the first season only one instant shown in which you had to freeze frame it to see a nipple lol.

Also Kanokon kind of fits in all three categories but not too sure as it's been some time since I seen the show. I know in the OVA there was nipple exposure and I believe at the end of the show there was some and it was rare to see in general.

In all seriousness the three categories you have are kind of difficult to determine with the exception of the OVA or specials.

I've seen a lot of ecchi animes and I can't remember them all but the majority are just pantsu shots and maybe a slight ass shot with some breast exposure that has no nipples like Ai Yori Aoshi has breast exposure but no nipples.

Plus those that do have nipples tend to be more frequent not rare like Chokotto Sister which has a decent amount as well as shows like Popotan but then you have shows like Ikkitousen, Freezing, Seikon no Qwaser, Manyuu Hiken-chou, Koihime Musou amongst others that have an excessive, down right overly annoying amount of nipples. I loved Ikkitousen and Koihime Musou due to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story line however the massive amount of breast exposure/nipples shown was irritating to me.

If this list is more of a "I want to make a list of known shows with nudity as in nipples not asses" then I think it would be easier for those who like ecchi to help compile a list and you could then make a side note for certain ones like this

Mai Otome *has nipple exposure in the OVAs and Specials*

Ikkitousen *Has extreme amounts of nipples shown during the series and Specials*

Joshikousei *Has no nudity but a lot of ecchi moments*

Seikon no Qwaser *Has an extreme amount of nipple exposure*

Koihime Musou *Has a lot of nipple exposure*

Chokotto Sister *Has a fair amount of nudity but not to extreme like those marked in red*

Ai Yori Aoshi *Has breast exposure but no nipples*

All in all I think a list compiled like this would be an excellent thing as I've got friends that avoid shows due to nudity whereas some go out of their way for shows with nudity. And some are like me that doesn't care for the nudity but doesn't mind it as we watch ecchi for the embarrassing situations/accidental infringements and such. I love ecchi because I find them to be more comical than most shows although they get old quick just like the romance, school life, and dramas I love and tend to prefer 2 to 1 over ecchi animes.

I am sure our community here would like that as well. I know I'd like to get a list similar for English translated non-eroge visual novels (if they exist that is) as I'm not a fan of hentai and would be more willing to play them if they lacked the hentai element.

Everything in this list http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tags/uncensored/ should have nipples - seems like a huge job sorting them all. :eek:

Not necessarily corocoro :D just because it's been labeled as "Uncensored" doesn't mean that it has nipple exposure. Case in point Zero no Tsukaima doesn't have nipples and I've only watched half of Saki and there is no nipple exposure in it. In both cases there is less steam in bathing scenes and or pantsu shots which may have been hidden previously during their official TV broadcast.

Also you have shows like Seitokai Yakuindomo which is extremely funny (in my opinion) and is considered ecchi but has no nipple exposure. Then there are shows like Mitsudomoe that had nipple exposure but not in the way you might be thinking, for those who have seen the show you know what I am referring too.

In all actuality I would recommend Zero no Tsukaima to those who like the ecchi element but want little to no nudity whatsoever as this had at best an ass shot with a few pantsu shots. Whereas I would recommend Ikkitousen for those who want an excessive amount of nipple exposure, well that and I find the story to be great but only because it's based off the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" story.

Also a lot of what is listed there is hentai which again in this case not everyone likes hentai (myself included) I have seen a few hentai shows mind you and I didn't really care for that element although I found Bible Black to be a good show the hentai aspect made it impossible for me to continue on with the series.

Anyways my thought was just based off what I assumed the OP was trying to do which seemed to me that they was wanting to chronicle those shows that were mild at best when it came to nipple exposure. To me it would seem far easier to chronicle them as I pointed out in my previous post. It wouldn't honestly be a lot of work provided we had a few individuals like myself who have seen a good amount of ecchi animes.

Of course this would have to expand outside of ecchi in general as well because we have shows that are not ecchi or near eroge that have had nipple exposure such as (by the way I highly recommend this anime to anyone regardless of the nudity) Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

People lied to me then. :P
I haven't watched most on the list, truth be told, but I'm sure there was a reason for the labeling. Like Seitokai Yakuindomo having an uncensored audio track (just did some research).

Oh well, close enough. Also keep in mind that the Hentai's are in the aptly named section, so they're easy to avoid. ;)

Oh well, close enough. Also keep in mind that the Hentai's are in the aptly named section, so they're easy to avoid. ;)

I had assumed as much although we do get "Censored" hentai as well :P

But again for those like me that don't like hentai (all 1% of us here :P ) on top of those who are not members but check this site it might be a cool list to have regardless.

Honestly I'd like to see several lists of various degrees that cater to us otakus. You can make a list for animes known to have shoujo ai (yuri) be it a main feature or a subset feature like Kannazuki no Miko is considers this to be the main focal point whereas Ikkitousen has this content that is present but not the main focal point.

Same can be done for shounen ai (yaoi). I am sure we have fans here of either shoujo ai or shounen ai plus I think it would be worthwhile to have this info as to me it seems a lot of places are lacking in having a decent list for these varieties.

Hell I don't know if it's plausible to do so with vbulletin (could be wrong as I've not really gotten deep into vbulletin other than control stuff for setting permissions, making user classes, making forums and sub forums etc.) but if we could do/have a database to chronicle our anime, manga, and visual novels we have seen/played/read similar to anidb, MAL, A-P that would be awesome.

Truthfully I've wanted for some time now to have a place that has everything I need/want in one place. I've mentioned to you previously that I go to the source for the shows I grab, however in time I will get them from here which saves me from having to check 9 different fan sub sites daily. That along with possibly making some sort of Anime-Sharing official database to chronicle the shows I've watched, am watching, or are wanting to watch would then make this a one stop place for all my anime needs. :D

Zero no tsukaima DVD also has less black Shadow Rays of Censorship Doom

You could add to the "Nipples shown in OVA or Special"
Ai Yori Aoshi *Has breast exposure but no nipples*

AA suxx in the Manga you can totally see the nipples. Does Ai Yori Aoshi Enichi have them at least? ^^

Glad to see like-minded "comrades" gather here for this particular topic :D

So... does Samurai Girls counts?

......lots of breast exposure :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。