corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Well, at the moment the plot is just trickling along, with some (large) hints about the meta-plot being revealed and the relations between the characters being mapped out - I just hope it picks up the pace and won't disappoint at the end. :p

I am leaving this for marathon. Anyway, seen the 1st episode and 2nd episode, seem kinda rushed compare to the manga. Basically , theres no suspense when they solve the mystery in all 1 episode but the character is very well fleshed out.I enjoy mystery/supernatural/detective genre anyway.

Seen ghost hunt edi coro?

Nope, not so far - I took a break from anime a while back, so that's why I'm behind on things that where aired in the past. ;)

EDIT: Anyway, the latest arc took two episodes, so they're beginning to flesh things out. ^^

Last edited:
arr yes jus marathon epi 3,4,5. Episode 5 was the best episode so far for yakumo.Things is getting interesting and fleshed out. Episode 4,5 has a sort of urgency compare to the last 3. It also helps yakumo is finally getting out frm his shell and more active. He was cold all the time last few epis. I wonder tis series is better for marathon though.

I think in a marathon you could get bored of the repetitive ghost hunts. Anyway, you're already halfway through, might as well go all the distance now. :p
Or wait for 720p rips, if they ever come around. :D

A guy named Shouta Date appears in episode 6 - need to recommend this to firev1. :D

Last edited:
Laid back episode ~
Mostly a character development episode. Yakumo continues to leave his shell and get closer to haruka. Yakumo is just a tsundere ! Back to plot next week~

Ore no Yakumo ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai?:026::026:

not yet watched this epi.. hmm heard its funny
never look at spoilers~ :014:

Well, a case in which Yakumo and Gotou are abducted - and the beginning of a four episode arc, if I saw correctly. Tension is finally raising again. ^^
And those girls throw nice punches. :P

Last edited:
Best episode of yakumo evar~

This week’s Yakumo was full of everything I could ever ask for. Some actions, nice development and some suspense. I hope Ishii redeems himself since he swings all the wrong way for me. The soundtrack shines in the series fitting the atmosphere this episode. I think it is going to be a 3 episode arc if the title is any indication. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

The first half of the episode is just an intermission, where people get organised and moving - including Ishii. The second half however continues with the goodness that we saw in the last episode, steadily raising the tension. :)
And poor Yakumo is being tortured. :(

Setup episode

Some Ishii backstory. He mans up after that punch XD. Haruka also does something compare to previous episodes when she is useless. The entire episode was full of twists and revelations to spice up this arc. Yakumo’s past suddenly got a lot more intriguing here. Yakumo being abused........seriously cant wait for the next episode~

Excellent episode

Nice twists and revelations. Nv catch the hint that Takeda is a ghost and helping to save them. Yakumo's mother is also introduced and her backstory is also sympathetic. That little girl killing her whole family is creepy combined with that music. It is also nice to see some deep and serious enemies compare to other anime.

The music in this series really shine in portraying the atmosphere. A 3 episode arc works wonder compare to the usual 1 episode which is rushed.

Overall, a nice conclusion and the end makes me a little sad. Haruka jus got Yakumo's mother approval XD.

Built-up episode

Yakumo's father is a spirit like how Takeda was. Ishin is going to die medically, but seems like Yakumo's father is after him as well, may be trying to cut it short and bring Yakumo to the darkness. Nanase got caught like that was quite funny but i think Yakumo's father is going to save her. The doctor checking on Ishin is quite suspicious. Yakumo as a baby with her mother is quite adorable. Next week looks like we are getting back on action.

This anime certainly heated up a lot to the end with a very nice ending full of twists and turns. Too bad the first few episodes were terribly slow, so most people won't bother with it - but at least better than some other anime that start interesting and then become more and more of a bore. :P

I did finish this series, lazy to post only~

Adapations whose stories don’t exactly fit within either 13 or 26 episodes nowadays often have slow paced beginnings and rushed endings. Yakumo is completely the opposite: it rushes through its first chapters, just so that it can take its time with the final two arcs of the story in which everything comes together.

So the first half of this series basically consists out of random stories for every episode. The pacing is really fast and some things are rather rushed in order to get everything to actually fit within twenty minutes, but overall these stories work surprisingly well. They’re especially good a using their own build-up and almost all of them end with a neat and interesting conclusion. The main story that pops up in the second half is actually very interesting.

Overall, Yakumo is another series that went a bit under the radar this season but this is quite a good series to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/