Pretty Cure Is Completely Subbed!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Today, Doremi released Yes Pretty Cure 5 GoGo 40!

The entire 10 year run of Pretty Cure/PreCure, through the current episode of DokiDoki PreCure, is now completely subbed! :dthumbup::runhappy:

That's 478 episodes and 14 movies!

The current series, DokiDoki PreCure, is up to episode 41 of 49, with a new episode this weekend. There's also a DokiDoki movie that hasn't been released to bluray yet.

And Pretty Cure/PreCure is still going strong! When DokiDoki finishes in January, the 11th season, HappinessCharge PreCure, will begin airing in February.

Pretty Cure/PreCure is a gold mine for Magical Girl Anime fans! :bliss:

For those not familiar with Pretty Cure, the basic premise is simple. Teenage girls are given great powers, and asked to defend the world from an evil threat.

The artwork is well done, the storylines are clever, ranging from pure farce, to very deep and serious. The characters, both heroes and villains, are three dimensional, in that they have individual personalities. In fact, the villains are usually as well developed as the heroes. Also, the music is fun and original.

One thing that sets Pretty Cure apart from other series, is that each season is self contained. Each season, a new team of girls is formed under a different premise, to fight a new villain. Each season begins a new team and threat, and that threat is resolved at the end of the season. Also, the anime art styles are different from season to season; each season has a different look to it.

This means you don't have to watch all ten seasons to understand what's going on. You can pick and choose the seasons you want to watch. :goodtea:

I'd like to thank all the fansub groups who have worked on Pretty Cure over the years. Here's a quick list; apologies to any groups I missed:

Doremi
Dreamingroses
Chihiro
Arienai
Coalgirls
PCSS
MnT
YA
Aesir
DmonHiro
Commie
Doki

Thanks for all your fine efforts, folks! :dthumbup:

Reactions: Stahlschild
I love Precure, but I'm still upset that Toei didn't make Michiru and Kaoru full-time Precure. Then there's the whole thing with Regina not being a Precure and introducing Cure Ace out of nowhere.

I love Precure, but I'm still upset that Toei didn't make Michiru and Kaoru full-time Precure. Then there's the whole thing with Regina not being a Precure and introducing Cure Ace out of nowhere.

At the very end of Splash Star, they did give Michiru and Kaoru new uniforms and badges in the Pretty Cure style. I like to think they were honorary Pretty Cure. It certainly did set up what they eventually did for Cure Passion and Cure Beat in later seasons.

Yeahhh, something still seems off to me about Cure Ace. I suspect there is some close tie between Ace, Ai, and the Princess, that will be revealed in the last episodes.

I thought Regina was going to be the next Cure, also. Maybe she will eventually follow the lead of Michiru and Kaoru, or maybe she will be a late blooming Cure Passion type figure.

Here's some wild speculation about what happens in the last episodes of DokiDoki Precure:

The selfish energy is removed from Regina. Ace, Ai, and the frozen Princess merge to become the living Princess. The Precure energy released by the merge is passed to Regina, and she becomes the new Cure Ace.

Well, I did say it was a wild speculation, but it's not any wilder than Cure Infinity! ;)

Well, Michiru and Kaoru don't do much in the movies, granted the movies aren't strictly canon. But still... We'll see what happens with Regina. I was not impressed by how she effectively "disappeared" for about 20 episodes.

Well, Michiru and Kaoru don't do much in the movies, granted the movies aren't strictly canon. But still... We'll see what happens with Regina. I was not impressed by how she effectively "disappeared" for about 20 episodes.

I think they kind of wasted Leva and Gula; expected more from them. Although, it certainly raised Bel's status in my view.

I just realized something. In the Heartcatch movie, it was revealed that Cure Ange was the very first Pretty Cure. The Princess' name is Marie Ange. Any relation, I wonder? She did, after all possess the spear. It would be a stretch though, different series, different teams. :goodtea:

I think they kind of wasted Leva and Gula; expected more from them. Although, it certainly raised Bel's status in my view.

I just realized something. In the Heartcatch movie, it was revealed that Cure Ange was the very first Pretty Cure. The Princess' name is Marie Ange. Any relation, I wonder? She did, after all possess the spear. It would be a stretch though, different series, different teams. :goodtea:
I disliked Toei's not-so-subtle use of the evil gays stereotype. :/

Yay crackpot theories!

They're only crackpot till some animator uses them in a story. :evillaugh:

Yep. To this day, the ending for Yes Pretty Cure 5 has me scratching my head, going "Huh?"

Well, just five episodes left till the finale of DokiDoki Precure. Traditionally, the last 4 or 5 episodes of a Pretty Cure season are jam packed full of action, as the girls have their final battles with the forces of evil.

There are still some things that will need to be cleared up. The episode about Aguri and her grandmother leave a lot of questions to be answered. And Regina has become quite a puzzle. How can she have such an internal conflict of love, when she's the princess of selfishness?

The last episodes promise to be intense!

BTW, here's two character spoilers for the upcoming HappinessCharge PreCure:

DokiDoki PreCure 45 resolves one question, but opens up a whole new basket of questions. Some of my earlier crackpot guesses don't look all that far off.

Bel's little cheap shot sure backfires! Manaaaaaa!

Four episodes left, and DokiDoki PreCure is heading to a really powerful conclusion!

Well, the last episode of DokiDoki Precure is out. This season has certainly lived up to expectations!

I enjoyed how the series evolved, becoming more complex and richer as it went along.

The final resolution was great! Without spoiling it, the world certainly is a different place after the final conflict. This is different from several seasons, where everything goes back to normal in the end.

IMO, DokiDoki Precure is one of the three best seasons of Pretty Cure! Well worth watching, even if you've never watched Pretty Cure before!

Next week begins HappinessCharge Precure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。