Persona 4 The Golden Anime

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Looks like they are making a Persona 4 The Golden anime, I really don't know what the difference will be from the already released Persona 4 anime, except that now it will have Marie. Still, I am interested to see how it is. Releases in Japan in July.

http://www.p4ga.jp/

Personally I wouldn't know unless I have played the game since it's only on PSP from what I last checked the releases for Persona 4 Golden. If anything, does it mention it will be a season or a OVA that they'll be animating?

APPARENTLY it will centre around the Marie link from P4G (as apposed to the original anime that centred around no one particular Link).

Im a little frustrated with Atlus for doing this, dont really like seeing one of my favourite game franchises milking the cashcow this badly.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
APPARENTLY it will centre around the Marie link from P4G (as apposed to the original anime that centred around no one particular Link).

Im a little frustrated with Atlus for doing this, dont really like seeing one of my favourite game franchises milking the cashcow this badly.

yeah, that part sucks, but focusing on marie makes a lot of sense, since she's the biggest difference between P4 and P4G. i'm actually really curious on how it's gonna turn out

im definitely interested.

in my eyes, i see this as an opportunity to right some of the wrongs from the first anime (and not just rehash it with some scenes including Marie).

If they built it in a way to incorporate an entire storyline revolving around her social link, instead of cramming the entire game into 26 episodes, i think it could majorly surpass the first anime.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE ANIMATION GODS!

yeah, that part sucks, but focusing on marie makes a lot of sense, since she's the biggest difference between P4 and P4G. i'm actually really curious on how it's gonna turn out

im definitely interested.

in my eyes, i see this as an opportunity to right some of the wrongs from the first anime (and not just rehash it with some scenes including Marie).

If they built it in a way to incorporate an entire storyline revolving around her social link, instead of cramming the entire game into 26 episodes, i think it could majorly surpass the first anime.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE ANIMATION GODS!

It starts July 10th, and you will be able to stream it from their website, and from crunchy roll

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/06/26/persona-4-golden-anime-begins-july-10-us-streams-confirmed/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?