Papa no Iukoto kikinasai!

H4T5UK1

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2011
Ok, since I don't see a post of this show, I'll make the first move. I love the manga and all its spin off. One of my favorite manga ever. Didn't read the novel, but I was told that the manga is pretty similar. Now, the anime: it's not bad, a little enjoyable, but I have the preset of the manga in my mind that I can't shake it off, so I'm getting a little frustration over this anime. Over all, it's kind of nice, but at the same time at little cliche... After episode 2, you will start to think "oh, I think I saw this kind of anime already... oh yeah, usagi drop!". Ok, I drop the bomb, let me hear yours (against me or anime)...

I guess if you watched Usagi Drop then it does seem familiar. For me i didnt read the manga so all i have is the anime. I think the anime is quite cute, even though the dude is way too old for them. But I guess that adds to the unrealness of anime.

UNEXPECTED EVENT APPEAR... I almost cried in the ending... Aaaaaaa.... :forsaken: poor family... DEMN

Saw a lot of that coming when I saw the promo picture, and I wasn't wrong. Even before I read the manga I knew what was coming. Now I'm just hoping either version sends some surprises, or risks just being more cliched combinations.

Well, you knew Hina was just pulling on Usagi Drop's tail. (Though personally I hope they do not make a new Usagi drop season...the 2nd half of that series is awful in comparison if you've read the manga).

After watching Ep2 I must say this anime have totally caught me off guard. I never imagined it will turn out this way...

After watching Ep2 I must say this anime have totally caught me off guard. I never imagined it will turn out this way...

I didnt think it would turn out like that either. When i first saw it I thought this anime would be like Ro Kyu Bu with yeah~ and yeah~, so it did caught me a bit off guard too :)

I didnt think it would turn out like that either. When i first saw it I thought this anime would be like Ro Kyu Bu with yeah~ and yeah~, so it did caught me a bit off guard too :)

Never watched Ro Kyu Bu, so can't comment on that, but yeah... I guess it's these types of stuff that makes a good anime.
Looking forward to see how will this guy raise the kids now :)

Superficially this episode may have ended a note similar to Usagi Drop, but unlike Usagi Drop this show is lacking in all departments of execution, setting the mood right, and having a clear focus for the show (And lets get real here, Usagi Drop is leagues better than this, and also much more grounded, realistic, and classy).

The first part with everyone playing Wii and hanging out was really nice. Leave it to Miu to give a guided tour with some flavor to it. The second part was... really understated. And it was a good place for that understatedness, though once the show gets the premise finished and set up in the next episode, I wouldn't mind going back to Sightseeing Club. A balance, I guess. I liked the ED, too - nice and upbeat, if a little jarring after the final moments of the episode. The full English rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" was sweet, and kind of amusing to see how well the cast can pull off English.

So, all good. As for the parents went 'missing', i say aliens kidnapped them.

well, if you see the manga, you will know that it has a looooooooots of spin-offs. This spin-offs helps you really understand the character in more deeply than the main story-line. Saying this, I gotta love Raika, her spin-off is a heck of hilariousness (not to mention that this spin-off is really touching the line between H-Manga and Fanservice Manga). Anyway, I like more Hina from novel/manga where she is more hyperactive than the anime counterpart, which is more calm and innocent...

well, if you see the manga, you will know that it has a looooooooots of spin-offs. This spin-offs helps you really understand the character in more deeply than the main story-line. Saying this, I gotta love Raika, her spin-off is a heck of hilariousness (not to mention that this spin-off is really touching the line between H-Manga and Fanservice Manga). Anyway, I like more Hina from novel/manga where she is more hyperactive than the anime counterpart, which is more calm and innocent...
As far as I remember all is based on novel of course.
There is 5 spin-off manga, where the miu one is shoujo, Raika one is ecchi/seinen, and the rest I don't know as I didn't find time yet to read the base manga.

The rest is slice of life. Anyway, it is based on light novel, but the author wrote the spin-off as well for the manga...

Ahahahaha! So much chaos over making a meal. Those three siblings sure lived a sheltered life. XD

It was normal for Hina to make those kind of mistakes actually considering her age. She's clearly not even watching her surroundings properly which shouldn't be surprising either. As for the other two... in addition to being inexperienced, they were probably self-conscious, and nervous about making mistakes which eventually led to self-fulfilled prophecy. :p

i agree, yeah, seem familiar with usagi drop and i liked it.
but it seems there's incest theme added.
no, i don't hate it. as long as their relationship is amusing it's fine
and other is
the three sisters have a such a harmonic trait with each other. something isn't too uncommon i think but it do the job

I loved Usagi Drop and so this anime caught my eye.
Unfortunately, it was really predictable what was going to happen...
But so far I enjoy watching it :)
Also, I love the ending song: Happy Girl <3
(and yea..Sora-chan..kawaii )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks