Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Ore-tachi%20ni%20Tsubasa%20wa%20Nai.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 俺たちに翼はない
Alternative Name: Oretsuba, We Don't Have Wings, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Without Wings -under the innocent sky-
Categories: Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Pantsu, Romance, Seinen
Producer: Nomad

SUMMARY
Haneda Takashi has a secret he cannot speak of. To leave his dull school-life, he was supposed to have escaped to another world. However, he is reeled in by certain ties on his heart. One of these is Kobato, his awkward younger sister. The other is Watarai Asuka, his negligent girlfriend.

Chitose Shuusuke is a poor freeloader. He passes his days working at various part-time jobs. One day, he has a disastrous first encounter with Tamaizumi Hiyoko. The next time they meet, Shuusuke discovers that they are fellow employees at his part-time job.

Narita Hayato sees himself as a "hard-boiled" person. Back-breaking jobs are nothing to him. Hayato shuns normal human contact, but, during the nights, he would get together with delinquents and other denizens of the night. One such night, he meets the cheerful and oblivious Otori Naru.

The relationships with these girls will greatly affect these 3 young men. But what, exactly, is the relationship these young men have with each other?

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:
Pantsu, fanservice, more pantsu! The first episode is just an introduction of the characters, but the preview points to an epic story behind it all! I certainly hope the story is epic, or at least interesting, because otherwise this will just one more show that relies on fanservice to overcolor the lack of substance. By the way, this is from the same people that produced Kämpfer. So probably not much story after all. >_>

Reminds me of: Pantsu!​

Innocent!
Pantsu!

Checkmate Likes This ^

Eroge-based anime, must watch!

simple first episode introduction for me.
otherwise, slightly dead-pan. will give it 2-3 more episodes for the story

There is a realistic story for Oretsuba (which was praised for its good writing). How are they going to fit everything into 12 episodes is my main question. Cut 'kingdom chapters'? Cut true end?

The main highlight of Oretsuba is the portrayal of the city. As you can see from episode 1, the number and variety of characters are huge. Nomad tends to screw up.

Well, I can only say go play the VN which was one of the top 10 VNs that year.

not at all interested to play the game or even look for downloads...

Hmm, maybe they'll go for one season to raise interest and hope to get a second one commissioned afterwards - given the amounts of pantsu it might work.

Avoid spoilers though. I saw some ppl spoiled it just by one sentence LOL.

Hmm, one sentence to sum it up? Sounds discouraging. :p

well, the cast is too big for liking.
wierd ones here and there too. certainly not a very good epi 1 to me, even though it was just for intro purposes

That twist can be spoiled by one sentence (which sorta connect everything), then again you still don't know what events are going to happen.

I think this anime may be the same as shuffle! because the company made it as an anime from the PC game

I want your monster in my kitty......

Putting aside my gripe that they can't adapt this into 12 episodes without cutting and rushing a lot, episode 1 was quite good from the VN point of view. The 1st episode is really rushed, introducing characters here and there randomly. Well, I already questioned how they are going to adapt the prologue of the game which is also random and has the wtf and confusing feeling. So they did a good job here. The excessive panty shots aren't present in the VN though lol.

Main highlight of the episode is still the loli and her lines >_>.

Well, they already drop hints which is the ED sequence and the preview clips so they might do the true end. Another hint: Ore no TV, ore no TV........

All for one and one for all!

Less chaotic than the first episode.

I think it's pretty clear now that every first few minutes in the episode is a delusion - whom it belong? Take a guess :P.

Thank goodness they cut Takashi point of view first (I just hate that guy)

They did a pretty good job dishing out each character personality. Though my personal opinion is that it might be too fast for the viewer to know that Narita is acquainted with Shuusuke. There's a pretty large cast to keep track of here (I think i will be confused if I didn't played the game before hand).

The jokes are pretty good especially Shuusuke. I love the wordplay this show has going for it. From Shu and the master's barrage of puns (and costumes!) to the Tamaizumi mixup, this show's got a lot going for it in the humor department.

Anyway people need to be patient on this one, it would all come together eventually. Some small detail and wording in every episode would definitely strike you back later.
(assuming they follow the source).

"May the world be at peace"

The blatant fan service in every first minutes is starting to irk me up. I think it's better for them to dedicate it for Takashi. I think it's safe to assume all the episodes are going to open with a service scene from now on, since it's been done 3 times in a row.

Three brothers that's what they are . Now each one of them starting to approach their respective tsubasa. Wonder which one of them will manage to fly....

Shuusuke and Hiyoko manage to get some good atmosphere there but in term of coupling I always prefer Naru and Dora . They are kind of wacky - a self proclaimed hard boiled and a girl with work uniform fetish.

Everytime LR talks, it always crack me up since it's just sounds sooo ridiculous . They alter a few things but overall it's still okay and judging by this pace things will be sorted very soon .

Main highlight: Subway scene.

LOL they finally reveal it. I guess it's time for the main dish/story to start, everything is like a prologue only (with only 8 episodes left only).

The MC is a case of DID. Three personalities take hold of the body alternately. However, there are five doors appeared in the 'in-brain meeting', which hinted more personalities present.

It also explains why Shuusuke & Hayato both went to Takashi's house, and why Hayato came to himself in Alexander with a note in hand from Shuusuke.

If you're wondering why they look different, please remember that we viewing it through the Ore TV (sorta meta). Outside they all look the same (they do change their clothes though). I guess it's time for takashi......

Since we're finished with the prologue.... the mood of this series might starting to become different just like kakeru-kun.

Hmm can't wait for other characters to showed up.

quite shocked to see what actually transpired, but i am liking it. more shusuke + hiyoko please

@naru, thats why imoutos are irritating, but she aint exactly rubbing me the wrong way. i just prefer dora and junichi suwabe's awesome acting

Fantasy worlds are all the rage this season, but Takashi/Golden Hawk Cyanblue's is the first that appears to take place entirely inside his head. Especially if he can break character with the Nameless Lady there.

Takashi got a lot of focus this week, which was sorely needed. His relationship with Asuka is interesting, going out but at the same time, not. A man of contradictions.
Asuka is like an utopia... no way a girl would wait for like two years for her boyfriend to approach her!

Kobato is definitely doing something naughty there :3.

Hawk, eagle, falcon and Garuda. "Garuda", one of the feathers that the people in the fairytale world were talking about. The Garuda is technically not a real bird, but a Hindu bird god or something.

So who will fly first?

oretachi-ni-tsubasa-wa-nai-chitose-shuusuke-haneda-kobato-haneda-takashi-haneda-youji-itami-karura.187b8dd363f034f2626b65aee21b24a0-13109.jpg

wow, this show never ceases to stun me, whether right or wrong.

aftermath of the gunshot, dora goes around looking for the priest and warns his other 'partners'. this included shusuke and otori, who has a really personality disorder. no doubts that he is along with dora as their 'group of people' or so i put it. naru could no wrong other than her neko-jacket and delusions of dora. yet, having someone mad with a gun is really disturbing eh.

the confrontation of the mad priest and the resulting short fight which dora put an end to was quite drama. this led to an an aftermath of a '4th' personality in their body, garuda aka itami karura. Well, i had been suspecting since i saw the Op and there was one guy missing in my books. everything played out nicely, hoping to see more.

my highlight of the episode: hiyoko and shusuke! ignoring the wound which slowly delousioned the viewers, the scene was pure service? did i mention hiyoko was my favorite girl amongst them? Beige pantsu EROI WA!~ hau~ if i were to get that sort of service from someone like her, i will gladly get my head split for her! ouch.

if no ones doing this, then i am claiming hiyoko! may peace prevail in the world.

You can have Hiyoko. Naru and Asuka is the most interesting for me.

I welcome Garuda to spice things up and make the mood more serious. The wound part with Shuusuke and Hiyoko is weirdly disturbing than erotic. Naru's delusions are funny and great as usual. I felt bad for her hat though. Naru and Hayato's relationship is of the reverse tsundere type lol.

Well, I can now conclude this anime adaption is more of a summary of the VN with rushed pacing and things cutting off here and there. Now who will claim the throne? Garuda is the rightful heir to the throne. What is the throne? How many personalities are there actually?

TK from Angel Beats only wishes he could be as good a rapper as this guy.

/me feels sad they are cutting a lot of content ;_;. Garuda Darkerthanblack isn't a bad guy at all. There's no doubt he takes things more seriously than the rest of the three-in-one (and wanting to be the dominant personality isn't all that good either), but that's what makes him hilarious. Especially when he was trying to get the snowman to listen to him. You're going to need an old top hat before you make any sort of progress with that, dude. The episode revealed quite a bit more about Kobato as well.

A week of cake fights, bad wigs, the world's strangest game of Twister, rap and a king making a fool of himself in the most fun way imaginable. We will see the 5th guy soon~

2uidth1.jpg

LOLWUT.

Well things are getting pretty messy. Kind of makes sense now regarding what's going on. At least we know that seems like Hayato and Shuusuke are planning on taking the body over to a hospital for treatment soon as they graduate. In the meantime they are just amassing money to cover costs that will result. Kind of feel bad for those two since they are pretty responsible and realize in the end they are likely to vanish. No point getting too romantically attached since they are going to go eventually.

On the other hand Takashi doesn't seem to be aware of what's going on. He's just treating the time he's swapped out as being summoned. Staring to see a bit of blending with him snapping on those bird guys. He's really using that world to vent his frustrations. Of course also for general fantasies. See's Yamashina, has a pretty nice conversation, and then he's off having sex with her for the sake of removing 'poison' . Honestly not a fan of that personality.

Probably feel the worst for Kobato. She makes a bunch of different foods in the morning since she doesn't know which personality is going to start the day. Though can argue all those girls are going to be victims since they are after one guy.

The main personality, Youji really is childish. Just hiding and letting those other personalities live in his place. Hurting his sister and really others that don't realize what's going on and have made friendships with these personalities. That guy seriously needs to step up and get back to his life.

Too bad they won't flesh out the yandere~

Looks like at least one of the stories wrapped itself up. The bicycle fetch quest is complete, though Shusuke's started running into more problems. I know I've made points before about sympathy for the author, for their job is a difficult one, and that extends to Hiyoko. Branching out, staying the same, doing both...it's not an easy business. Wonder how long Takashi's going to stay cooped up in his LARP in his head. Though now that Asuka's in on it, I suspect it won't be for long. Seeing her do the manzai routine with Shusuke was entertaining, though.

Shuu and Hayato own this episode~

Shuusuke and Hayato have both played Takashi. Now we have Shusuke subbing in for Hayato and himself too. It's a rather amusing game of round robin that we have going on here. Asuka and Hayato laying down the law was pretty funny. "Takashi" telling the class to get their act in gear was satisfying, but Hiyoko's scene struck closer to home. Authors, critics, friends, all relationships that can be strained. But she not only made up with an impassioned speech (I tell ya, that solves everything), she also got to sing. Gives our throats a treat, I could say. The pool scene, while ridiculously fanservicey, was a nice postscript to Naru's quest. The part with the pads was great, as was "Well, someone's stealing your symbol of love."

Speaking of quests, looks like we're back to Takashi and his D&D campaign next week. Someone needs to snap him out of Gretgard. Nobody can stay in character in there. And I usually approve of breaking character!

Most of the material now is original stuffs but the destination and results is the same. They had to cut quite a lot of stuff which give depth to all the heroines. Oh well, just consider this as a sub-par adaptation to the VN due to time constraint. An epilogue for all the personalities is very welcomed.

wtf is with imouto-moe? feels like i have been watching the wrong show for weeks

ta-jyu ninjaku jya! LOL~

Shusuke: hey hayato-kun! situation aint cleared yet!
Dora: Dont ask for the impossible! I dont hit women or kids!
Shusuke: But violence is up your speciality right?!
Dora: You're the damn negotiator!
GARUDA: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the king has - !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.