corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Nurarihyon%20no%20Mago%20-%20Sennen%20Makyou.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: ぬらりひょんの孫 千年魔京
Alternative Name: NuraMago2, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan 2, Nurarihyon no Mago 2, The Grandson of Nurarihyon 2, Grandchild of Nurarihyon 2
Categories: Action, Adventure, Demons, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural, Swordplay
Producer: Studio Deen

SUMMARY
At first glance, Nura Rikuo seems like nothing more than a normal middle-schooler. In actual fact, he is grandson of Nurarihyon, master of a youkai clan.

Having only recently resolved the hostilities between the Nura Clan and the Shikoku Yokai, Rikuo finds no rest as an ancient enemy of the Nura Clan, Haguromo-Gitsune, resurfaces. After 400 years of inactivity, Haguromo-Gitsune suddenly sweeps through Kyoto with overwhelming power.

My Opinion:
I guess I should stop waiting for Phuzzy and just watch Commie for the first season, so I can start on this.
I heard it's better than the first one, so if you'd like that, you'll like this.​

First season was an introduction only. Similar to many Jump titles, before the first part is never too entertaining.

Awaited second season to see the best arc till date, spoilers already present in the OP. :)

< reading the manga, so I guess I will pass on this for other series~

SO LATE.

The songs by LM.C is so awesome, thats why they are one of my favorite visual-kei groups.

Users who are viewing this thread