Not sure which anime the characters in this video are from. Please Help.

Shiro_VX

Dec 24, 2013
Can anyone please help me figure out who the character is on the 2 sec mark with lingerie (first guess is from HS DxD but not sure) and the blue haired ponytail with the lace straps on the 6 sec mark.

I've looked through anidb char filters but they might not have the character on record. Ty.

Edit: still images attached

Attachments

• img01.png
    img01.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 204
  • img02.png
    img02.png
    562.1 KB · Views: 217
  • img03.png
    img03.png
    578.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
The clips run by too fast. Please provide screenshots of who you're asking about.

Much better, thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure.

At a wild guess, the first pic kind of reminds me of Natsuru Senou from Kamphur. But that's only a guess.

Believe it or not, that character is Hatsuna Miku. That short clip is from a video where Hatsuna Miku is taking lewd photos by photographer(s). I remember seeing the full video of that 6 second clip. It took me a while to find it since I haven't seen it for almost a decade and there are a bunch of videos like the one you uploaded just using parts of the original. But here is the video. The video is NSFW.

View attachment 23254

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。