new a new anime to watch

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys, i was wondering if some of you guys can help me out and recommend me some anime.

I like horror, action and adenture. for romance types would rather if the plot moves somewhere

some animes i have seen: Blood plus, higurashi, shiki, black cat, vampire knight, claymore, hitman reborn, naruto, death note, ghost hunt, black lagoon, casshern sins, shakugan no shana, lucky star, ghost hound, gundom 00, umineko, tower of druaga, and there is a lot more but cant remember or cant be bothered checking my dvds.....

dont really like mech types

Hey guys, i was wondering if some of you guys can help me out and recommend me some anime.

I like horror, action and adenture. for romance types would rather if the plot moves somewhere

some animes i have seen: Blood plus, higurashi, shiki, black cat, vampire knight, claymore, hitman reborn, naruto, death note, ghost hunt, black lagoon, casshern sins, shakugan no shana, lucky star, ghost hound, gundom 00, umineko, tower of druaga, and there is a lot more but cant remember or cant be bothered checking my dvds.....

dont really like mech types
Well, then can that you help... Fresh and new for your next anime-season.
RyviFiY.jpg

Heya Fear~!

I noticed Higurashi in your list, have you seen all 3 seasons? (Kai, Rei and the 4 episode OVA Kira) ^^

There's so many I can recommend.. but everyone's tastes differ :o
You could try Zero no Tsukaima (4 seasons) uhm..
Or if you want, you could check my MAL list and if there's any questions about an anime tell me ^^

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/unownHGSS

thanks Unown, i have seen also the Higurashi and Zero no Tskaimia but thanks for ur help :D

Acchi Kocchi, im reading the manga, is the anime good?

ef - a tale of melodies. and ef - a tale of memories. played the vn, is it worth watching?

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? seen this anime at my local store, what did u think of it?

and i could ask a lot more but ill keep it limited :P

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Acchi Kocchi is fun to watch. You won't regret. Character designs are cute, Miniwa is cute and lotsa nosebleeds :3
(I don't read manga so it might be a little different for you)

As for the Ef~ series, I really enjoyed the Anime. But since I haven't played to VN I can't compare the 2.
I think you'll enjoy it nevertheless.

Also, go watch Kore wa Zombie, NOW :3
It's hilarious. A dude transforming into a magical 'girl', what more do you want xD

No worries about that, ask away!

Acchi Kocchi is fun to watch. You won't regret. Character designs are cute, Miniwa is cute and lotsa nosebleeds :3
(I don't read manga so it might be a little different for you)

As for the Ef~ series, I really enjoyed the Anime. But since I haven't played to VN I can't compare the 2.
I think you'll enjoy it nevertheless.

Also, go watch Kore wa Zombie, NOW :3
It's hilarious. A dude transforming into a magical 'girl', what more do you want xD

No worries about that, ask away!

thanks and u shall hear from me again when i finished watching thoughs 3.... should really make a account like that

You're Welcome ^^

If I'm right, they all have 12 or 13 episodes, excluding any OVA's/Specials.
Oh and Kore wa Zombie has a 2nd season, "Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Of the Dead", equally enjoyable :3

MyAnimeList is quite helpful.
You can find lots of info there.
And I like keeping track what I've seen and what I'm watching. So I don't get lost what episode I have to watch next xD
But it's quite a hassle to enter all the stuff you've seen if it's a lot. o.o

Suisei no Gargantia
Shingeki no Kyojin
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Date A Live
Red Data Girl
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

Suisei no Gargantia
Shingeki no Kyojin
Date A Live
Red Data Girl
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

watching date a live now :p but ill make sure to check out some which u have listed, thanks dark

Might wanna try valvrave as well (don't know if it's to your liking) :goodtea:
mushibugyo too if you want

for valvrave... to make it short, it's mecha and war stuff (story writer is the same person that wrote code geass btw)

and mushibugyo.. well..

"Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo is set in an alternate history version of Edo-era Tokyo, where a special unit called the “Mushibugyo” protects the city’s denizens from the giant insects that run rampant throughout the city. Jinbee Tsukishima left his home to join the Mushibugyo, and now fights alongside his fellow comrades to exterminate the giant bugs while striving to be a warrior who never loses. He and the rest of the Mushibugyo risk their lives to protect not only the peace in Edo, but the smiles of the people as well! "

I won't say that it's good, but I just watch it for this season's completion sake

Elfen Lied by far one of my favs should give it a try and also Sword Art Online , a new one came out last year if you haven't watch that yet and also one that is airing right now witch would probably hit your field Shingeki no Kyojin. give them a try you would not be dissapointed

Suisei no Gargantia
Shingeki no Kyojin
Date A Live
Red Data Girl
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

I am watching everything u listed ~ :D

One day I will be watching the current season of anime... one day. /me walks into sunset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha