My Anime List so I recommend

VNSharing21

Apr 26, 2013
This are my first thread in this site and I want to recommend some anime I watched to anybody so like to watch anime,
these are very good anime so I loved and liked very much

So here is it

Air
Summary:

Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey in search of the Winged Maiden who was bound to the sky centuries ago, after hearing an old childhood tale from his mother. As Yukito shows his puppet show to people in an attempt to make some money, he finds himself in a small town in which he did not expect to stay very long. However, when he meets an unusual girl named Misuzu, things take a drastic turn as he is invited to stay with her.

By staying in the quaint town, Yukito soon becomes friends with the locals. As he gets to know them better, he learns of their problems and decides to help, putting his search for the Winged Maiden on hold. With his search on hold, and his growing attachment to Misuzu and the small town, will Yukito ever find the Winged Maiden, or is she closer than he thought?

A very good anime with drama so I loved very much,
story is very touching and sweet and the ending are very good too
I would give it 8/10

Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi
Summary:

Two years after meeting Aoi, Kaoru and gang are still up to their normal habits. Kaoru now in grad school and the tenants being as rowdy as ever what will become of Aoi and Kaoru's love.

Two years has passed since Aoi and Kaoru were freed from the bonds of their families. They continue to live their normal lives with their usual friends in their house.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Summary:

On his way to school Junichi Nagase saves a girl from danger. Later due to a misunderstanding he kissed her. Shocked and disgusted, and without understanding what just happened or why, she screams at him and tells him to "just die!" As it turns out, the girl, Yuuhi Katagiri, is a new transfer student and, much to the surprise of Junichi and his younger sister Minato, their father arranged for Yuuhi to be Junichi's future wife! Of course, getting married to "that perverted idiot" is the absolute last thing Yuuhi wants! Junichi's crazy school life with his tsundere bride-apparent has begun!

Amnesia
Summary:

On the morning of August 1, the heroine wakes up and discovers she has absolutely no memories of the past. A boy appears before her, and introduces himself as a "spirit" named Orion. The heroine struggles to regain her memories under the guidance of Orion. She then gets a phone call, but she does not recognize the name on her mobile phone screen. She meets her apparent "boyfriend," despite not knowing his face.

Brothers Conflict
Summary:

Hinata Ema is the only daughter of a famous adventurer, Hinata Rintarou. One day, Ema learns that Rintarou is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Asahina Miwa. Since she doesn't want to disturb them, Ema decides to move out and live with her 11 new brothers in a mansion called Sunrise Residence. As they live under the same roof, romance is starting to grow between Ema and the Asahina brothers.

I have more anime to recommend, so just ask me about anime and I shall give you anime I recommend most

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR